South Africa Domestic Teams.

Beanie32

Club Cricketer
Howzit everyone,

I've had a go at the 6 SA domestic sides over past 2 days, just updated names, tried some likenesses No playface unfortunately as I'm on XB1 and renamed the teams. Thanks to LlewelynF for the PlayFaced Protea players who are linked to their domestic sides and the some of the bats I've used.
Just waiting on one of the awesome creators to do the kits whenever they have time.
Shared under : Dyzla31

Cheers

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Howzit everyone,

I've had a go at the 6 SA domestic sides over past 2 days, just updated names, tried some likenesses No playface unfortunately as I'm on XB1 and renamed the teams. Thanks to LlewelynF for the PlayFaced Protea players who are linked to their domestic sides and the some of the bats I've used.
Just waiting on one of the awesome creators to do the kits whenever they have time.

Cheers
Much appreciated!

exogenesis87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Howzit everyone,

Cheers
I see @wasteyouryouth has done the Cobras and Lions so far. His work is fantastic, maybe you guys can work together to get the domestic teams out a bit quicker?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Talking about South African Stuff here , can anyone please make me my beloved Bellingham and Smith Limited Edition Bat.

@Llewelynf normally took pity on my soul and made me one , but anyone else as he is still very busy.

B&S Limited Edition.png

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Talking about South African Stuff here , can anyone please make me my beloved Bellingham and Smith Limited Edition Bat.

@Llewelynf normally took pity on my soul and made me one , but anyone else as he is still very busy.

View attachment 224084
I may still have those logos. Give me a few days to unpack my stuff and I could get it up for you.

Users who are viewing this thread