South Africa in India

Smith should hit bowl at Rps head and Sree chest. Get them both off field.

Indias selction
Batting piutch in Chennai = 4 bowlers
Bowling pitch in Ahmedabad = 5 bowlers
:rtfl Who made them captain and coach.

Oh great, Pathan is bolwing with a ball that has been smashed around and has no swing thanks to RP and Sree! :mad:

Pathan should have opened the bowling...

Our fast bowlers are full of it.

Get spinners. Whoever selected RP and Sree in same game should be fired from administration.

Anyone following this match among Indian fans? You guys are so patient enough to watch this (if ur!).

The seniors are a bunch of arses. I dont mind losing with a young team. I wouldnt mind India go down to No. 8 with a young team. But bring them on. This old team loses confidence very easily and easily give brownie points to the opposition just with their body language. we need a captain who can keep his troops on their toes even in despair situations. I feel Dhoni can do it.

This is painful for a true Indian fan.

Our fast bowlers are full of it.

Get spinners. Whoever selected RP and Sree in same game should be fired from administration.

Kumble has been awful in everything today... Team selection, toss selection, etc,

Last edited:
I am watching it even though I am meant to be revising.

I am not enjoying watching this but am watching it because I love my country, disregarding the state they are in.

I don't believe this. The wickets stop falling just as I start watching. :mad

Thats because RP and Sree bowled a load of crap, resulting in the ball being smashed everywhere and therefore losing its shine, and now Pathan who relies on swing fo his wickets, is not getting any :mad:

Someone get spinners on. Reps to all Indian fans from me now.

Sanjay Bahi I have to spread for you and also now im out of reps.

Last edited:
Why am I still watching this?, SA are now ahead with all 10 wickets in hand.

Match will be over on day 3 max.

Someone get spinners on. Reps to all Indian fans from me now.

Sanjay Bahi I have to spread for you and also now im out of reps.

No Problem.

Last edited:
Indian bowlers not getting any bounce fom wicket. All moisture is gone now.

And people say England are useless. Only Pathan and Dhoni making double figures, so much for another Sehwag century......

As good as that Sehwag inning was, anybody who expected a century on this pitch from Viru hasn't watched him play for very long. He's rarely ever been successful on pitches that require the batsmen to use their feet.

Most of those Indian batsmen were found wanting. Sehwag and Dhoni got out to poor shots and batsmen such as Jaffer and Dravid got out to poor foot work. The South African bowlers exploited the conditions brilliantly though and looking at the pitch now it looks extremely flat.

Users who are viewing this thread