South Africa in India

That 70 probably has 35 runs off edges as well.

Karthik has been consistent, but alas, Politic rule.

I reckon Parthiv deserves the place more than Karthik.

I don't think Sanjay Bhai thats not Solution although Dhoni is not made for test cricket.
But We need to change our approach,Psychology and everything.Intensity was poor there..

I don't think Sanjay Bhai thats not Solution although Dhoni is not made for test cricket.
But We need to change our approach,Psychology and everything.Intensity was poor there..

Yep, Dhoni played 2 rank shots. The first one you probably wouldn't even see in an ODI.

Tendulkar is out for next match also.

Protect Doesn't mean He will seat whole year Dare.
You need to be Strong.You are their among millions of people because You have something Special than others.
Look at this guys B lee,D Styen they are bowling with lots of Pace.they are still playing 13-16 test a Year.
You are valuable when you perform at needful condition.
India need Ishant now.I don't see any logic for giving him rest when he can be decider for team.

what are you upto man ?

You want Kumble to sit even if its itching and at the same time you want Ishant to play when he has serious troubles with his knee.

Ishant has no trouble with his legs, knees , knuckles or anything below waist.

He had swollen finger and that injury is healed.

Why does everyone have a groin injury? I have never got one and I have played cricket all my life on a regular basis...

Yes I do have one.

Also at Kumbles age injuries take long time to heal.

I reckon Parthiv deserves the place more than Karthik.

Yeah, considering Parthiv is a fantastic keeper and an even better fielder, eh! [/sarcasm]
:rolleyes:

He was the one of the worst test cricketers India has produced. His batting is alright, the rest of his game is terrible beyond belife.

I can't belive someone would actually want him back. His keeping has barley improved and he isn't the most agile person during warm ups and training sessions. He fielded in a game last year when his team came down to face the Jolly Rovers (Dinesh Karthik's club) and dropped three dollies and gave away 30 runs in the field, all in a span of a like 10 overs.

IMO, same team, except I think Kaif or Yuvi should play.

That is if you want to lose.

Get Badrinath in there. He averages 58 for gods sake and is just as good a fielder, if not better, then Mohommad Kaif.

I'm pissed off.

Last edited:
what are you upto man ?

You want Kumble to sit even if its itching and at the same time you want Ishant to play when he has serious troubles with his knee.

Ya Because first of all Ishant is in 20s and Kumble is in 30s.
Secondly Kumble was not even 40 percent of original one.
I have seen Ishant bowling on the Eve of second test.he was looking so Normal.On Zoom of camera He had not even wear finger band.

If someone 20 years get injured It won't take long to heal unlike in 36 years old.

Get Badrinath in there. He averages 58 for gods sake and is just as good a fielder, if not better, then Mohommad Kaif.

I'm pissed off.

The best case scenario would be Karthik coming in for Jaffer and Badrinath replacing someone in the middle order. Ishant Sharma would have to come in for one of the inept bowlers.

am wondering what some of our fickle indian supporters would say
if ishant sharma gets thwacked all over the park in his next test !!

"DROP ISHANT !! just because he had a DECENT tour down under
doesnt mean we can keep persisting with him..
give it to someone like XYZ who is just waiting for his turn and is PROBABLY a better fielder"

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread