South Africa in India

I can see india playing 5 bowlers with Pathan opening the batting.they need the win si this would make sense.

Pathan
Sre
Kumble
Singh
Sharma

Well RP playing again Doesn't make sense Bro.
He was far more worse.
Secondlt there are no Chance India will play with 4 pace Bowlers.
Have you ever seen Pitches over India?
Even india might go with three spinners.
Pathan looks good in the Batting but No chance He can open the batting against Ntini and Styen.

Probably Bowling line up will be,
I Sharma
Srisanth
A Kumble/P Chawla
H Singh
I Pathan.

Well RP playing again Doesn't make sense Bro.
He was far more worse.
Secondlt there are no Chance India will play with 4 pace Bowlers.
Have you ever seen Pitches over India?
Even india might go with three spinners.
Pathan looks good in the Batting but No chance He can open the batting against Ntini and Styen.

Probably Bowling line up will be,
I Sharma
Srisanth
A Kumble/P Chawla
H Singh
I Pathan.

I wasn't playing RP,i was playing H.Singh.

seems we have the same bowling line-up.

so would you open with pathan then?

Sreesanth is out of next match. Looks Dadaji is all set to play. Manee will be happy now.

Oh Man I though You were trying to say RP Singh.Sorry My bad.

No I still Prefer Jaffar to open with Sehwag Because I have seen Pathan opens the batting in Domestic.He is good Batsman No offence but Still He doesn’t have anything special for that Job.He could be waste at that position better He will playDraw the Series then they should never go with these Adjustments.
Go for your Strength rather to adjusting your Weakness.

Sreesanth is out of next match. Looks Dadaji is all set to play. Manee will be happy now.

Have you ever given a Good News?:mad::p
I think Its all bad for India now.Suppose Ishant won't pass Fitness test then India will be playing with 3 spinners for Sure.
Bowling line up change.
Ishant
I Pathan
A Kumble/ Sid (But not that Fat powar)
H Singh
P Chawla

Last edited:
Lol, 'but not that fat powar':p

God, what is so good about Dadaji?!, he is crap and doesn't deserve to be playing in the Indian Team! :mad:, oh 'he is like Glenn McGrath', 'he is tall and gets bounce'....

Glenn McGrath is is legend and shouldn't be compared, especially by 'that'...:mad:

I think Dada will beat Dadaji in fitness points 100 to 10.

So Whats the logic to Declare Sreesanth as injured?
Are they going to try Munaf?
Will R Bosh gonna get his chance in this life,Of he should wait untill He turns out in 40s?
I am not geting anything.BCCI and Team managment up to what?

He reminds me of a young Mcgrath - but Mcgrath had the facilities to step up his game whereas Munaf gets a month at the MRF Pace Foundation before going back to domestic cricket without a good bowling coach, like Delhi's Manoj Prabrakhar.

Its injury which is said to exist when you want to drop someone. :rtfl

But has he been declared injured or are you just joking?

I think Dada will beat Dadaji in fitness points 100 to 10.

On the topic of Dada, Ganguly has been fielding quite well in the Tests - the effort has been clearly evident.

Last edited:
Ya Manee Sree is out of next match. And I can say this also that Dada was best fielder from Chennai Second Innings for India.

So Whats the logic to Declare Sreesanth as injured?
Are they going to try Munaf?
Will R Bosh gonna get his chance in this life,Of he should wait untill He turns out in 40s?
I am not geting anything.BCCI and Team managment up to what?

No the selectors keep picking players that are rubbish and have failed continuoulsy previously...

Not people like Bose, Badri and Tiwary because they haven't failed before...

STUPID SELECTORS!!!:mad:

All above will play in IPL. You will know they stand in feet deep water only :p

Iam hoping for Munaf to get back to his old penetrative ways of the 2006 season.
A fit Ishant and Munaf could be a handful for the SAffers.
Irfan does not deserve a test spot looking at the way he boled in the second test. Sreesanth was our best seamer in Ahd`bad and I feel he deserves another chance.

Users who are viewing this thread