South Africa in India

first of all pathan deserves to play. none of the indian pace bowlers did anything good in the first and 2nd test besides sreesanth but he was not all that as well.

pathan can bat very well (top scorer for us in 2nd test i think). sharma has to come back if fit. i have read on the forum that sreesanth is out of the third test, i would go for munaf patel.

with the spinners it will have to be kumble and h singh if kumble is not fit, i would go for p chawla

We shouldn't go with make shift openers in a time like this.

At worst get a batmsman in there, like Dravid, Laxman, or Kaif.

Its funny. Batsman lost us the game and they are still in side.

Why do you want 5 bowlers?

Kumble is unfit and should be dropped. He is not Tendulkar who should play even if hes 70% fit.

Kaif will not play. Yuvi was ahead of him in selection and will probably 90% play the match.

And, two seamers will do, play Chawla as the all rounder, he's almost as good as Pathan with the bat.

No matter what, CHAWLA HAS TO PLAY!

I say we should just forfeit this match as we've royaly messed up in selection.

:laugh

Why do you want 5 bowlers?

Kumble is unfit and should be dropped. He is not Tendulkar who should play even if hes 70% fit.

Kaif will not play. Yuvi was ahead of him in selection and will probably 90% play the match.

Ya I agree its better to go with Ishant and pathan and two spinners whoever fit.In case you are playing with Dadaji then you need 4 other Bowlers.Because Dadaji will be like opening bowler only for his First spell.In later part of the Days Kumble gonna bowl fast then him.Other thing is that Dadji can't bowl 4 spells in a day.His limit is good 13 overs in a day.
So If Dadaji play then We need another 4 Bowlers.
If not then ok Play with 4 bowlers.

Last edited:
Sid - give me a reliable source first before confirming that Sree is out of the next test. I see nowhere that confirms Sree's non-availability for the next test. He is nursing some injury and skipped practice session, but he has not been ruled out yet

Sai you know Sid himself is a big news Reporter..lol.:p
He always comes with these Sad news.But most of times He makes it right.
though I have also tried to search even in google "Sreesanth out of final(3rd) test,But I have found nothing..
Its not even 1st April??

Pathan, Chawla, Harbhajan, Ishant - those are the 4 bowlers who we need to play...

Ya But question is that they gonna drop Srisanth for Final test or Is he Injured?
Because If he is injured then Nes must have come at somewhere.

Ya But question is that they gonna drop Srisanth for Final test or Is he Injured?
Because If he is injured then Nes must have come at somewhere.

At so many injury problems to people like Tendulkar, Kumble and fitness problems, Shreesanths injury has probably been overshadowed by that...

May be because If they gonna drop Sree then i have many question.
First of them is Whats the logic to bring Munaf in place of Sree??
Did munaf perform somewhere which deserve him a chance?

May be because If they gonna drop Sree then i have many question.
First of them is Whats the logic to bring Munaf in place of Sree??
Did munaf perform somewhere which deserve him a chance?

Because Munaf is the fittest player in India, he's the best medium pace bowlers in India, he's got the best batting ability in India and every time he ges a chance to play for India he never fails constantly...

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread