South Africa in India

Have they declare also who gonna win?:p
You know Indian media...lol.Though by last match I also can guess that it won't take more than 3 days If India play same.

I'm not too concerned about the pitch, I just want to see a result come from the match, a flat track is always nice to watch a batting expedition, but it's better when it's a competitive match, when some kind of conclusion is possible.

Well If it is Green Pitch then India would be more delitat with Ishant in.
Because Styen has firing abilities on Flat track also.its Indian Fast bowler who struggles at flat track.So I don't mind green Pitch until Ishant is playing.

I heard Daljit Singh is going to prepare a sporting track, another one after Ahmedabad.

Well If it is Green Pitch then India would be more delitat with Ishant in.
Because Styen has firing abilities on Flat track also.its Indian Fast bowler who struggles at flat track.So I don't mind green Pitch until Ishant is playing.

flat tracks against tail enders???

dont get me wrong steyn is an amazing bowler but pls most of wkts in this series are against tail enders

seriously ishant needs to man up, and tell kumble that he will play

he needs to stop being a sissy

how dare he tolerate that his own teammate pacers have only taken 3 wkts against opponets 26

ishant is the difference on any track between a 2-0 scoreline and a 1-1 draw

steyn has taken 12 wkts

9 are tailenders

in the other 3, ganguly was given out wrong

its 10 if u consider dhoni as a tailender :p

Last edited:
Well I won't argue about this series but I have something to show you overall.

Average

Look at his average in Asia and Africa.
His average in India,pakistan and Bangladesh.
He has more average abroad than in Africa.

Wickets analysis.

Out of his 117 wickets,68 times he got Batsman's wickets.

Ya.Even Kumble bat better than him in Tests.:p

Last edited:
flat tracks against tail enders???

dont get me wrong steyn is an amazing bowler but pls most of wkts in this series are against tail enders

seriously ishant needs to man up, and tell kumble that he will play

he needs to stop being a sissy

how dare he tolerate that his own teammate pacers have only taken 3 wkts against opponets 26

ishant is the difference on any track between a 2-0 scoreline and a 1-1 draw

steyn has taken 12 wkts

9 are tailenders

in the other 3, ganguly was given out wrong

Somebody shouldn't risk their body and their entire career for just one test match.

Cricinfo is saying that it's a green top.

The pitch looks extremely dry and has no grass cover. Anil Kumble and the curator felt it would break as early as the third day and assist spin from there on. Gary Kirsten, India's coach, is reported to have been taken aback by the track on first inspection. If all predictions hold true, neither side will want to bat last. The toss will be extremely crucial.

Link

Well If Pitch will surely belive as text then I'll say India will draw the Series.
After Pitch report I think Its not bad Idea to play with 3 spinners.Anyway Your faster is doing nothing for you so better to try their luck with spinners..

But Actually Neither India nor Africa wants to bat last on these pitch.
Specially South Africa.They will be happy with draw so If they will bat first its easy for them to organise whole match.
Whatever It is test cricket or ODI,Its always put you in driving seat when you have lots of runs on the Board.

But Actually Neither India nor Africa wants to bat last on these pitch.
Specially South Africa.They will be happy with draw so If they will bat first its easy for them to organise whole match.
Whatever It is test cricket or ODI,Its always put you in driving seat when you have lots of runs on the Board.
Sohum is underlining the fact that both teams will choose to bat first if they win the toss, the teams that bats second (and last) will be at a tremendous disadvantage due to the pitch cracking up.

Users who are viewing this thread