South Africa in India

We need to keep plucking these wickets.
Sehwag on this pitch would simply own. I can smell another triple if not more.

*Touch Wood*
At least Double century will be enough for India.Batting looks so easy on these pitch.South Africa don't have any Spinner who can turn at big degree.
GO boys first of all grab some wickets.
I missing Kumble so much on these pitch.

India need some quick wickets, 108/1 is a superb position on this pitch. Dhoni shouldn't hesitate to bowl Tendulkar, Sehwag or Yuvraj who I think will be a good bowler on this pitch.

I told you Yuvraj would be good on this pitch:).

Does Ishant Sharma seem fully fit to anyone who saw him bowl?

Well at Tea I would say India in Commanding position. I never expected this. Great bowling by bowlers. Just need couple of Wickets to win a day!

It is interesting to see that Sreesanth, the man who everyone backed, is bowling the usual trollop.

Piyush is definitely making some impact here. He is impressive till now. Though I think this is spinners friendly Pitch and Kumble would have make difference here. But In absence of Kumble ,Piyush is doing good. Nice prospect for future.

If you know 'How to spin the ball?' then go on.Pitch has been kind to every spinner here..Sehwag has got the Breakthrough.
And Now India have done well at the End of the Day..SAF 6 Down.

Last edited:
SA - 241-6

not a bad start for india.

what's the pitch like?

It is a slow, spinning track with some uneven bounce.

241/7, Harbhajan picks up his second.

It is a slow, spinning track with some uneven bounce.

241/7, Harbhajan picks up his second.

Uneven Bounce.

should help the SA pace bowlers.

could be a close match,i wouldn't be suprised if the indians lose a couple of wickets straight away when they come in.

Nah, the uneven bounce means that the ball either sits up low, or tennis ball bounces very high.

But I would surprise because India have to take some lead in Second innings. No body loves to bat here in last innings on 4th or 5th day.
Pitch is slow enough to reduced Pace Bowler effort by 50 percent.
It’s typical Subcontinent turning track.

Look at me poor..Now I am watching Bangladesh Vs Pakistan because Ary has switched off India's match and Now Its Bangladesh Vs Pakistan..:(
And it’s U Gul who is running through Bangladesh inning.

And what a way to end a day!
Ishant crashed the Stumps..
And that’s why I am not worried about Indian team future as far as Bowling is concerned.
Who says that you can't take wickets in India If you are a Faster?
Look at this boy. Hard Works always pays.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread