South Africa in India

Some balls still stay ver low.I think Its dangerous Pitch when You bat last.
But I f these two will bat whole day then India might need to bat again.:p

Some balls still stay ver low.I think Its dangerous Pitch when You bat last.
But I f these two will bat whole day then India might need to bat again.:p

Not sure if they will indeed bat the whole day today. If they do it, it will be a better effort than their "Eden Gardens" marathon partnership

Not sure if they will indeed bat the whole day today. If they do it, it will be a better effort than their "Eden Gardens" marathon partnership
Mmm.... not really. They batted a whole day then without losing a wicket, not to mention they were already under pressure since they were following on.

I think 91 is the highest partnership of this Match. So anything above 91 will be much appreciated by me. Actually these two have capacity to play good in this type of Condition.
Only worry for me is Harris also bowling pretty good with lots of Spin and Bounce.

Mmm.... not really. They batted a whole day then without losing a wicket, not to mention they were already under pressure since they were following on.

Ya Agree about Pressure. But there was far better condition to bat where this Pitch is acting more and more difficulties for batsman

Last edited:
Dravid and Laxman batting slow but well, this is probably where we miss Tendulkar, he could take the attack to the bowlers to not let the pressure build...

No Doubt Sanjay Bhai. If Sachin would have been here then India might not struggle like now.
Dravid looks me set for 100 here. Laxman is also playing his Natural game. And i think If India wants to win the match then these two must have score more than 150 together.

No Doubt Dhoni is improving lot.After average of 18 in Australia He has reached above 25 in this series.:p
H Singh was unlucky.Bowl Kept very low.
You must `be a Lucky lady to score 100 here.Go Dada.

How is Dhoni's average still at 34? I mean over the last year except for two knocks in England, he's failed...

Go on Chawla ;)

Last edited:
Dhoni did chip in with a good knock, despite his horrid dismissal. I believe that he currently fulfils his job as a wicket keeper batsmen by consistently chipping in with useful 30s and 50s; but a time must come where he must mature to convert the starts into 70s and 100s. He has kept very well in this match and his captaincy has been good, I think we can allow his mini brain explosion after what was a useful knock (for now).

Chawla IMO got a better technique than Jaffer, look at that footwork...

Chawla has even better technique than Dhoni,Sanjay Bhai..
Anyway Because of these regular wickets Dada has missed a Ton.But Good batting by him.India is on the Lead and Now all up to South Africa's batting and India's bowling.
Anything over`280 will be unchasable.

Not a bad day for India. Very competitive.
India with the lead of 19 and I think it?s all about second inning with a new Ball game.

Last edited:
I reckon Shreesanth and Sharma can put on quickfire 100 runs partnership tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread