South Africa vs Sri Lanka - ICC CT: Team To Hit Most 6s

i Think South Africa hits 3 sixes settle the event mate

Hey, shouldn't this event be abandoned? It was a rain affected game, so even though SL did win SA didn't have enough overs to hit one or two maybe... Just an idea, final decision with the vBookie team though.

Just what I think again, but I think this ought to be abandoned. It wasn't fair on one side.

Hey, shouldn't this event be abandoned? It was a rain affected game, so even though SL did win SA didn't have enough overs to hit one or two maybe... Just an idea, final decision with the vBookie team though.

Just what I think again, but I think this ought to be abandoned. It wasn't fair on one side.

Agree i also thinking of that Vcash should be returned

It was not a wash out, I don't share your views on this one! But like you mentioned, it's your views and I respect that. Maybe I will abandon this event, and also the other one as well, take back the vCash and return the bets back!!!

Last edited:
It was not a wash out, I don't share your views on this one! But like you mentioned, it's your views and I respect that. Maybe I will abandon this event, and also the other one as well, take back the vCash and return the bets back!!!
Yeah it was not a washout, but the result was decided on D/L, and the match length was around 13 overs short while SL had the full 50 overs to hit a six.

Again, the decision's upto you, I'll be waiting! :)

Yeah it was not a washout, but the result was decided on D/L, and the match length was around 13 overs short while SL had the full 50 overs to hit a six.

Agree completely, not only i ll lose my vcash, Smith did hit a six in the 10th over, if it could have been a full game, who knows they have hit more, so will be good to abandon this one. as Kshtizz said upto you :)

The D/L method :doh

Again, the decision's upto you, I'll be waiting! :)

Agree completely, not only i ll lose my vcash, Smith did hit a six in the 10th over, if it could have been a full game, who knows they have hit more, so will be good to abandon this one. as Kshtizz said upto you :)

The D/L method :doh

I agree with you guys, at that point a 6 could have come from anywhere, who knows, I will Abandon this one!:)

Users who are viewing this thread