Spanish Football Thread

Which team will win the "La Liga" 14-15?

• Sevilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valencia

• Malaga

• Other

• Total voters

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bt-PumVIEAIoL4s.jpg:large

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
:( wanted him at United ^ Manchester United

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just switched the channel to some pre-season game on now between real & forentina. Di Maria just supplied Ronaldo with a killer. If they sell him, Real will have some balls.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Reckon it's the latter. Cristina is right, they've done some poor business this summer.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
As a Barça fan,I'd label that obe as a perfect night. A good win for us and a good loss for Real.Plus that Toni Kroos post on facebook...
That just made my day.
Meanwhile Atletico are proving that they're not minnows anymore and are gonna give every time a run for their money.If it goes on like that,I see the title race between Barcelona and Atletico de Madrid.

badvintage

International Cricketer
OMG yes. Idk why Neymar played in the second half it created more chances for Barca to score. Munir is absolutely playing his heart out, good to see.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Iniesta was good.Unfortunate that he passed the ball to Neymar at that particular point,which inturn was passed to Messi before going for a flat six.
Neymar is now living up to the Blaugrana's expectations.If we are wreaking havoc like this in the absence of Suarez,there will only be good for us when Suarez comes back.

Rakitic has played some good football.His passing is wonderful.Finally we got hold of someone who can someday replace Xavi for us.

Users who are viewing this thread