Special Deliveries

cricketer_uzi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Reverse swing, yorker, and bouncer all auto aim????????

The only success i've had is to be able to change the aim very slightly for these deliveries. Is there anything that can be done to fix this problem

I think the reverse swing especially would be much more useful if i could aim it anywhere. And the bouncer is automatically a wide if left alone.

I was hoping maybe a patch could fix this problem

I agree with you definetely for that. The bouncer is placed in a lousy position... I dont mind the irish yorker tho... but it would be good if we good move it a bit.

It would be great to move the reverse swing around, All the CPU does if you give them one is dig it out or magicaly drive it away for 4.

Yeah Ive only found it effective at tailenders, the special deliveries are pretty useless, apart from the slower ball which can fox the batsman

can someone plz post what pictures are for what deliveries!!
at the moment i only know the S which is straight and the A and D which are inswinger and outswinger!!

With the Yorker and Reverse Swing u can move them wider than where they place them e.g off stump not middle stump or even wider so it misses the stumps and try get a edge.
I think the bouncer is pretty inaffective tho

gambino said:
can someone plz post what pictures are for what deliveries!!
at the moment i only know the S which is straight and the A and D which are inswinger and outswinger!!

Why? If the bowler is capable of bowling other deliveries from the ones you posted then a little picture is displayed, in the same way as the one for straight ball etc., and you should be able to work out which button to push for different deliveries. Or I think they are all in the manual.

Users who are viewing this thread