Spin bowling tips

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
does anyone have any tips on where to pitch the bowl and the speed, so the batsman get caught at my close in fielders (silly point, silly mid off/on batpad) etc thank you

i think u have to pitch it on good length, with medium power/speed and outside of stump. but it also depends on the patch u are using

You should first try and vary the speed and stuff.Try to make the batsman play at it.He should be looking to play a drive or defend.With the speed variation,he will get confused,and he may play the shot early(or late),and it may result in him getting out.

vary your spin and pace, pitch the ball outside off for an offie and toss it up a couple of time, mixing it up with yorkers.

With a leg spinner bowl just outside leg stump and bowl it with none of the power meter filled, then, evey now and then bowl one with full power meter and you wil lget wikiets. For an off-spinner just bowl it just outside off stump.

ahh thanks guys the no power works good! 4/23 for casson:D

use alot of flight, and then pitch one sligty shorter and faster, tryin to get the batsmen to chip down and get stumped. also bowl for them to get ct on the boundry

the twin said:
what about facing spinners?

What is the best way to work them round for runs?
They tend to occasionally bowl too full or into your pads. I just wait till they do that then i work them through the leg side or through mid on. Unless it is short on the off side i just leave it alone.

sweep offies, late cut or run leegies down to third man. Often in ODI's these places are vacant. If they bowl it full come down the track, and if full outside of leave it alone. If pitched short late backfoot drive.

Users who are viewing this thread