SportBroadCasting Cricket 07 v 6.01 Muhammad Saad

Allrounder18

Banned
Okay the real one shows up , this time I add new features in the game take a look at it (Abbh help me alot in making the game)
Sports Broad Cricket version 6.01 features
----------------------------------------------
1- Deteriotion of players completely revamped ,no you see different players deteriote differently
2- New SBC points system(TM), now compare your player over the Internet by posting his screenie.
3- New player improvement sytem.Different people improve differently over the time
4- Now you cannt set your batsman attributes to max out in this new sytem you are allowed to set
maximum of 275 points out of 500 to your all five attributes If you allot more than 275 the
skill points alloter turns in to red telling you that u have allot more than actual points
so that u can set it back but if u still dont cancel your some alloted points than upon
clicking on OVER button the CPU arrange the exceeds points so that they came back to 275.

In this way u now have a proper cricket sim player and with the New SBC points system(TM) you
can compare your player to other players .

Sports Broad Cricket Vs 4.70 features
---------------------------------------
1-Bug removed relating loading a player now its fully functional.
2-Different players will deteriote differently means some players will end up lose thier attributes more than others.

Sports Broad Cricket Vs 4.57 features
---------------------------------------
1-Dynamic Height and Weight system ,It means when you define your player age ,height ,weight
at the begining of the game they will change later on when you progress through the game (It
is recomended to start your player at least age of 14 or more)
2-New and pleasant presentation.
3-No need to set the AI bowler attributes ,it will level up automatically as your player
increases their attributes

Known Issues
----------------------------------------
when u load the player the balls stats will set to start from the begining which result in
ruining of batsman strike rate and bowler(which statistics are not required cuz of fluctuation
in bowler attributes) econ and strike rate.
AI bowler level up is something that ruined your player improvement ,cuz both bowler and batsman improves but it gives u challenge on the other hand.
And mind you the last version is nothing comparable to this one.

feel free to post any bug.
Version-4.00 features
------------------------
1-Bowlers statistics are also available
2-You can now save your progress in the game by first clicking the CLICK button which makes directory of named
VBApp in your desktop(note click only once in the entire life time) and then start playing as usual for save your current player click COPY then SAVE and if
you whish to close the game you can close it ,and the next time when you play the game Click LOAD then PASTE
button to load the last saved player (Remember you can only save the current player)
3-"Coaching setup" is tweaked now
4-fifties and hundred tab is in working now ,now you can view the number of fifties and hundred your batsman made(thanks to abbh).
5-Age bug is fixed now ,now your player will age accoridingly(thanks to abbh)
6-You can now view the last 10 innings avg and see if your player makes improvement or deteriote along the way.

Few problems ,please let me know that if the commentry bar present only 3 or 4 lines of how out.
Version 2.10 features
-----------------------------
1- "Coaching setup" if you are good in one particular department you can trade off for other department. but choose wisely as this will adverse affect your prime attributes.
2-you cannot change your batsman attributes later in the game and you should look to develop them by playing the game wisely.
3-you have an option to save the statistics in text format but for this you have to create a folder manually in :
C:\Documents and Settings\Muhammad Saad\My Documents\VBApp\
at this point you only save the text format file and you cannot load it
for eg if u out by pace you should be working your defense in the "coaching setup". If you out by pace ,movement and accuracy you should working your defense and technique in the "coaching setup"
if you get hold at certain feilding position other than caught behind you cannot do any thing as this is relate to your MENTAL strength which cannot be worked in the "coaching setup"

Attachments

• MFaraz.JPG
    MFaraz.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 784
  • SBC Cricket 6.01.zip
    21.4 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:

handsome

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good luck mate , i have no knowledge of visual basic ....sorry

Allrounder18

Banned
This is the updated version which also include runs and all the stats as well as carear player improvement ,in this version u can bat only via controlling the agg bar ,you can start off by entering your carrear player name ,age and setting the 5 bars of skill including MENTAL ,DEFENSE ,TECHNIQUE , Slog Power and Gap finding as this game has no restriction u can adjust all bar to hundred for ultimate batsman but I suggest you to put those under 40s so that your player can improve along the way ,(U can also adjust the cpu bowlers talent by adjusting his bar ,I recommend you to set those bar under 40s for the first time and then you can also increase it by your self along the way
Note. that player will start to improve after he is getting initial of 500 runs he will start to work on his MENTAL attributes and after getting 750 runs he will also work on Defense and finally after getting 1000 runs he will start to work on his technique attributes as well he will continue to improve as long as u want cuz of the omit coding (which I will add later on)
and also there is an age bug in the game the player will some time grow 3 to 4 year rapidly ,currently your can play up to infinite age ,I will add the retire option after the age reaches 40 .
but untill now enjoy the game and post your reviews on the beta.

Attachments

• SBC07 1.705.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 298

handsome

International Coach
Great work .....this a good one in the making ....just tested it looks good and plays well...go ahead with the further development

Allrounder18

Banned
Okay the real one shows up , this time I add new features in the game take a look at it
1- The AI bowler will improve or get down in the game and you can scale him up too
2- Your player will improve or end up losing most important attributes
3-fine tweak to the match engine and now you will get much realistic out comes
4-More professional look than ever
5-More statistics than the last version (you can take screenie and post it on the forum to compare
6-You can play two player game by opening two version of the game and u can set for turn b/w you and your freind to see whose player is progressing well

All other information are provided in the readme

And mind you the last version is nothing comparable to this one.

Last edited:

handsome

International Coach
Hey the new one looks awesome.....just a bug maybe i scored 70 and the fifty coloumn remained at 0 , also you could include form of the player and also type of dismissal.......this is a very great effort man keep up

Allrounder18

Banned
handsome said:
Hey the new one looks awesome.....just a bug maybe i scored 70 and the fifty coloumn remained at 0 , also you could include form of the player and also type of dismissal.......this is a very great effort man keep up
It is because I did not code the fifty and hundred part ,I tried hard to get the code right I can get to fill the column when you score fifty or hundred but the problem is that it will continue to add one in the fifty column when you score 51 and 52 and 53 and so on and u probably end up have tons of fifty like this so I ditched the code but since I learn visual basic from 5 days ago you can say it is a pretty good effort . My 6 years expierience in MS EXCEL is paying off in visual basic.
Need one more guy to help me in the coding pls join me.

Jaztheman said:
gwtting better mate, keep it up:clap
Thanks buddy.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Allrounder18 said:
It is because I did not code the fifty and hundred part ,I tried hard to get the code right I can get to fill the column when you score fifty or hundred but the problem is that it will continue to add one in the fifty column when you score 51 and 52 and 53 and so on and u probably end up have tons of fifty like this so I ditched the code but since I learn visual basic from 5 days ago you can say it is a pretty good effort . My 6 years expierience in MS EXCEL is paying off in visual basic.
Need one more guy to help me in the coding pls join me.

Thanks buddy.

if you have msn look in my profile my addy is there and i may be able to help;)

handsome

International Coach
hey even i'd like to work juss tell me the basics and i'll be on as well...... currently i am learning to develop game engines using c++ so that is one aspect where i'm working

Allrounder18

Banned
AbBh said:
if u want i can help
well pls help me ,can I count you in?

handsome said:
hey even i'd like to work juss tell me the basics and i'll be on as well...... currently i am learning to develop game engines using c++ so that is one aspect where i'm working
I did not know about c++.
if u wanna help go to http://www.profsr.com/vb/vbintro.htm#content it is great for begginers in visual basic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread