Standings after Round 4 -

jacobfelix - 1
Umair2000 - 1
Addy - 1
Varun - 1
Pranav - 1

guess5s.jpg

I don't want to play anymore, this game is stupid :p

If it's not green or black, I'm going to sulk :)

I think its yellow,green or black....

If it was Red or blue he would have to go off his backfoot, straight posture, bat higher.... he wouldnt have been head bent,bat bent :D for that ball[red/blue]

The above analysis might be wrong also and it might be red or blue only and the batsman with a poor technique :p

Yeah clever User using these pictures. All the batsman have terrible technique, none of the players keep their eyes on the ball, makes it tricky :)

Logic just keeps making me get them miles wrong haha

*shakes fist* damn you!

The keeper is generally the one to use and their eyeline is normally close so far. If it's the one by his head though, I'm lynching User at the next possible available mafia moment for being a pain in the backside :p

It Is Black

Looking at the pitch, if that tiny thing is shadow of the ball, it should be green.

Looking at the pitch, if that tiny thing is shadow of the ball, it should be green.

What are you saying....:spy I looked at the picture 122 times :D and there is no tiny thing below the green....However, if you observe black one it is having a tiny thing which you call as a shadow....
as for the others....the batsman's shadow is in the way...so no use...

I staked on yellow....Just now I realised...Round 4 was yellow....so Round 5 they might not go for yellow again....:noway :D

Didn't even notice the keeper and bet on Blue. But whatever, I don't trust the players here. Gut instinct for the win!

Its gonna be green because the ball turned and the batsman got beaten.

First of all whats the guarantee that he got beaten to this ball.....he might have gone for a defensive prod and got an edge and the ball might have ballooned up....edges fly all over :D....so the resultant edge might be the blue,red or even the yellow,black or green....:D

Last edited:
Could very well have been a wide ball though. As for how, I've no idea at all. :p

Oh, and that didn't make a lot of sense, did it? :p

guess5s.jpg

result5a.jpg

Standings after Round 5 -

Varun - 2
jacobfelix - 1
Umair2000 - 1
Addy - 1
Pranav - 1

----------

If it's the one by his head though, I'm lynching User at the next possible available mafia moment for being a pain in the backside

:D Yea!

Users who are viewing this thread