Sririam...HELP PLZ

D

Duncan

Sririam, or anyone else who knows,

Can you make another stroke editor so i can produce more edges when batting and get edges when bowling because i hardly ever get edges to wicket keeper or slips by spin or pace when that's how batsmen usually get out.

Or does ne1 know how to chnage the stroke files manually without a program using notepad or something?

Or does ne1 who has the stroke editor wokring, want to produce a new set of strokes wit more edges?

D

Duncan

Hi Admin,

Thanks for the email...this is what I emailed him for everyone who wants to know:

Dear Sriram,

I am emailing you to request a new version of Cricket 2002 Stroke Editor to be made as I know you're the one who made the first one.

I have downloaded it, but it doesn't work when saving the file with a 'File/Path Access Error 72'. I have download the latest Visual Basic Runtime Files, the OCXs and also disabled the Read Only in the whole Cricket 2002 directory and it still doesn't work.

I was really hoping for a new version out for compatibility with all computers (I've tested in on Windows 2000 & XP and don't know if it's because of the NT design). Because what I really want to edit is the direction range of shots and also way more edges when blocking, driving, cutting etc. Because that's how people usually go out and it doesn't happen to often in the game.

Is there also a way to edit the files directly using notepad, because I have tried opening it in notepad and can see the Probabilities, Range, Power etc....would that work?

I hope you reply and help everyone enjoy a more realistic game.

Thanks,
Duncan

Users who are viewing this thread