Stadium graphics in ground...Plz Help!

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have been using C2004 without any problem since last couple of months. Four days ago i installed few new patches and since then i am having this problem that few stadium graphics are showing in the ground that looks very bad and sometimes hides the fielder as well.

I dont exactly remember which patches i downloaded that day, but surely two of them were "Sky Sports Patch V2 by Ste" and "Cool Game Play Patch V2 by Boss".

Please anybody help me out how to fix this problem.

Thanx

ya a strange and weired problem i have not heard about as i installed both of them and they are working well on my computer

Well thanx for replies guys. I didnt say i got the problem due to the 2 patches i mentioned above. These 2 patches were 2 of few that i installed the day since i m getting this problem.

I haven't use Fraps, never had taken any screenshot in C2004. Can anyoe of you send me the link or the file of this software? I will then post a screenshot to make it easy for you to understand my problem.

Thanx for your replies again guys. Ste i really liked your sky sports patch. So neat n clean work, good job!

Sorry nik, as i did not know where to post....but i really need help.
Thanx Sohail for the link.

Ste, here are few screenshots that you asked for. You can see shades on the grass, these are all stadium graphics that looks like something hanging onto the ground.

Looking forward to have a solution as i know you guys are simply genius! :onpc

Attachments

• 01-12-57-05.JPG
    01-12-57-05.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 01-15-40-20.JPG
    01-15-40-20.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 01-18-40-06.JPG
    01-18-40-06.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 93
maybe try re-installing the game just installing the Sky Sports Patch or the patch by Boss and see if it happens. I would guess its something in the installation of the Sky Sports patch gone wrong though.

What graphics card do you have and also what resolution do you play at. Does the problem still occur if you change the resolution or colour depth or something?

Ste

No friend, i dont think its a graphic card problem because i have been using this game for couple of months and never had any problem even at the higher resolution of "1024x768 32-bits". However i usually play at "800x600 32-bits" with Default Refresh Rate, and it works quite fine. I have been using all previous Sky Sports patches by Ste and all previous Cool GamePlay patches by boss, and never had such problem.

Ste, i have already tried using different resolutions on different stadiums but problems still exists. Re-installing game is the last option, i wanted to resolve it without re-installing because then i will have to re-install all the modifications i have made in my game.

Please also guide me which is the best place to post this thread, because i dont have any idea i thought this is the right forum. Sorry for that guys.

re-install all the modifications i have made in my game.

Not really. You can always back up your roster.pak and just export any aboards/pitchads/kits which you have added to a seperate fiel using GI3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread