Stalk, Frame & Sue - Endgame - Town WIN

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
The truth is, we all used our roles and actually making a kill slipped our minds :p It was only until the second night that we found out we couldn't simultaneously carry out a role and make a kill when I PMed Simon asking for it and then he told me, even the two experience players alongside me didn't realise until I made it known following that. It did work out to an extent because it lulled the town into a false sense of security that a role-blocking of the kill had taken place.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yeah; I thought it was some clever strategising...

Who did you plan to use the kill on?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
yeah; I thought it was some clever strategising...

Who did you plan to use the kill on?

I forwent my on Mafia role to kill Sulaiman because Zhuorb said he was giving him doc vibes :p

----------

I was pretty non-plussed when I was the only one left :p...I planned to kill you on the last night because to the townies, you were least likely to turn out Mafia (I couldn't have gone for Varun) and I wanted to mess with everyone's heads :D But obviously, Khaleel blocked me. Khaleel suspected Don a little bit so I thought I'd leave him in the game.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Very good game that was very enjoyable with lot of suspense! True that we dropped our ball on night 1 as we weren't aware of rules that we can use either our role or opt for a kill.

PS was a bonus kill from town, Sulaiman was planned one. Strategy was, we 3 not to be on same page & I tagged Yash to get to our side making things against Don. I planned for cop claim as I always want to try cc one time at the least, it worked well with to & fro swing moments of game in middle. With 2 role blocker claims, Khaleel & ElLoco made it interesting further. Looks like, Don has taken chill pills a lot for last 2 days. ;) Was pushing hard for Don to give up a fraction of second but his firm resistance was top class.

Well done for the clean sweep, was like a collapse after a big partnership in middle. :p

Thanks Simon for organizing this with great difficulties on activity of members here. Excellent experience.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I want to hear what @yashdude101 says about surendar:lol.
Agree, can be counted as one of my worst games lol. Shouldn't have blindly trusted Surendar on the basis of my Night 1 save which should have been pretty clear after it read "unsuccesful" but don't know why I somewhere felt he was town. But, TBH it seemed pretty clear he was the one just after I went through all of your posts. He had a fair distance from many and he was barely seen having an FOS/Lynch on someone except you and you were seen having an FOS/Lynch on almost everyone which cleared it for me but was too late already. Anyway, great play Don.

Loco was a badass in the game.:p Lynching Surendar first up and then Zhuorb was a fantastic move. You were lucky enough to slip off on the day when both Varun and I lynched you it was damn clear for me at least that you're the one. I was suspicious of you since the start but you managed to escape every bit of it. Great tactics man, well played.

Khaleel could have thought a bit more before using his role, blocked the Doc on NI, Bomb on N2, Townie on N3. I don't know why he didn't role block Loco on N3, well that could have saved me in the game.:D

Varun was a lost but a lucky Bomb:p, thankfully Don rectified his game changing analysis before it was all over. Still pretty fine gameplay.

IceAge gave town vibes from the start, I thought he was rather reserved than busy and was the reason I saved him on N2. He did well was a townie, as he did lynch the correct ones IIRC.

I predicted that the mafias didn't knew they could kill as nothing of that sort is given in the index and it was damn true.;)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Was I really giving doc vibes ?

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
IceAge gave town vibes from the start, I thought he was rather reserved than busy and was the reason I saved him on N2. He did well was a townie, as he did lynch the correct ones IIRC.

Nice to hear that; although I genuinely was busy! You compare my activity since Friday and before last Thursday and in the middle; it really is quite different...

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Closed games are always fun, if only because mass claims like this don't really work because you'll have people claim roles that aren't in the game, which makes it fun!

Users who are viewing this thread