Stars of the IPL

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Mention the stars of the IPL here.Rather the people who you think can represent India in the near future.
For me,Virat Kohli [ though he hasnt actually starred as such] and Abhisek Nayyar could be representing India.I also feel very strongly about M Gony,the Superstars pacer.

pavanbharadwaj

Club Captain
M.Goni is good.I would like him to play for India.Virat Kohli maybe after a couple of years and I would like to see Dravid and Agarkar making a come back into the ODI team.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
For Dravid and Agarkar to get back inot the ODI team will be tough.Maybe,they can make a comeback to the Test side,but certainly not the ODIs after the great performance by the team downunder. Agarkar might just get a chance.

I'd like to see L Balaji play again.

.Mob

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I concur with Sid, picking Agarkar would be taking a step back.

Gony seems to be the most obvious bowler who has the potential, but Nehra had been very impressive too, and looking at our other bowlers, may warrant a comeback. I still don't understand why Balaji isn't playing for CSK, surely, he is fit now.

I could have even been saying his name, had he got a chance to shine.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Nehra! No thanks. I think we have enough fast bowlers to fill the ranks before Nehra gets close.

Obviously Nayar is up there, Raina, Badrinath. Asdonkar (can't spell his name) has impressed, Yousuf Pathan has as well. Kohli, obviously, has bucketloads of talent.

There are many.

.Mob

International Coach
Badri is great, but he has hardly done anything to get his name ahead of other people, let's hope he gets back to his normal self.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think He got enough chances to prove.
Very Strange strategy from Dhoni as He has came up down the order when there were easy games and sent new comers where He should have came.
Anyway today's 2 boundaries means lot to me as Badri has scored them at very right time when 6 crore man has scored 33 from 33 balls.

Still lots of Matches remains so hope He does something to get in National team.

.Mob

International Coach
Yeah, Dhoni is very weird, pushing himself up when the coast is clear. Raina really should have been at 3 and should have been utilising his form, or even Kapu, not Dhoni, we may have needed him to be cool at the end and finish the game off.

Last edited:

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Another point is that still Raina has played well in needless innings.
I am also disappointed with his 30s but in 20-20 30 runs from 20 odd ball is not bad at all.
Today I think Chennai has won because of Albie + Ghony + Badri.
So out of that We have 2 Youngsters so not a bad going IPL eh?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Dhoni bats higher up the order whenever things look easy so he can look better. Whenever things get tough, Badrinath is his scape goat!

:cheesy Dhoni.

vickyrox

Club Captain
THE GUY WHO IMPRESSED A LOT WAS
ASHOK DINDA
AND THERE WERE MANY MORE
r.jadeja
d.salunke
m.goni
w.shah

Users who are viewing this thread