• Adelaide Crows 2007 - Roofrom50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFL Fremantle Dockers Through Season 2008 - punterpupnroy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to the April Story of the Month competition for the Other Game Stories Forum!

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best!

The stories in the poll are included as they have been the most interesting and active during the last month. Last month H0wZ4T! and covlad-99 won jointly with their stories "H0wZ4T! Presents World Wrestling Entertainment" and "COVENTRY CITY". Their stories have now been added to the hall of fame thread. Therefore their stories are ineligible for this month's competition as the winners of last month's.

The stories chosen are there because they were of a high quality and active during the previous month, March.

If your story is not in the poll and you would like it to be, please PM either me or another mod of this forum may add you if your story is suitable

You are all so impatient!

You have to post the thread and then make to poll, this month I am being careful with who I put in so it will be a few minutes

Maybe there's nobody good enough to go in? Is that what your trying to say?

No, its just that I put someone in who shouldnt have been last month. Needed to make sure this time.

Poll is up and I am surprised that we have our greatest ever number of Aussie Rules stories in the poll, coupled with one of our lowest turnouts of proper football stories

England Calls?? by Holdenator has been added.

The rules here are different I believe, or at least they are not deliberately the same. I run with a one-month disqualification from entering if you win. Since it is 2 months since you won, you are allowed back in.

Good luck everyone for April, and thanks to everyone who voted for me last month.

i will win next month! haha! (::evil laugh::) nah..joking good luck to everyone!

Ha! cool i'm in SOTM now!

Nice I made it :)

I voted for tobes' Road to Wrestlemania, I have seen how much work he puts in and I like it, and I hope he keeps it up it's a good story. :)

Voted for Maj's WWA diary.
I follow it on another site, and it's freakin' awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread