Story of the Month - December

Which is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to the December Story of the Month competition for the Other Game Stories Forum!

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best!

The stories in the poll are included as they have been the most interesting and active during the last month. Last month Steve Moore and westindies2007 won jointly with their stories "Life of a Would've Been Footballer" and "Wind Production". Their stories has now been added to the hall of fame thread. Therefore their stories are ineligible for this month's competition as the winners. of last month's.

The stories chosen are there because they were of a high quality and active during the previous month, November.

If your story is not in the poll and you would like it to be, please PM either me or another mod of this forum may add you if your story is suitable

I think it is unsporting for the story writers to vote for their own stories, like Holdenator6 has with the Planetcricketised Premiership.

I think it is unsporting for the story writers to vote for their own stories, like Holdenator6 has with the Planetcricketised Premiership.

So do i but it gets done the whole time, and to be honest there isnt exactly much choice,

This is the third month I have been nominated now. Yet, I only ever finished third or second, despite my regular updates since June. Come on people!

Although I cant really make it a rule, I would recommend people do not vote for themselves. If you dont wish to vote for for anyone else then dont vote, simple as that

Last edited:
Planetcricket.net Take Over - skateboarder
is my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread