Story Story of the Month - November 2006

Which story is the best for the month of Nov?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many peoples have done good job in story writting especialy surender , gamerkid treva etc but im voting for gamerkid bcoz his work is amazing and most realisitic

gamerkid's story arre great thats why i game him the vote......other guys also done good work but dont be dishearted.....

Hey Gamer what did i say :p

you've almost certainly won and congratulations :clap
Suren's and your stories are brilliant and i hope to compete with you some time in the future ;)

Well done lads :hpraise

Jaztheman said:
mine isnt up there im sad lol:(
Well maybe because this started before your story started and that if it had you didn't enter anyway because the entries finished on the 11th of november :rolleyes:

Important Notice

It has come to our attention that forum member Surender has been sending PMs to other members asking them to vote in this story competition. This is simply not acceptable as it counts as "foul play."

As a result 5 votes will be deducted from Surender's poll count, and I would like to make it clear to all that next time if any member is caught doing the same, he will be disqualified.

If anyone receives a PM (friendly or formal) from any of the members who are in the running for a particular competition, requesting for a vote, please inform me or any of the admins immediately and provide a quote of the original post. And please dont take matters into your hands, as any investigation that needs to be done will be done by the admins and mods.

However you are permitted to post about the competition in your respective threads.

Hope everything is clear now.

Regards,
m_vaughan.

im behind m_vaughan 100% on this. its very unfortunate that things have turned out this way.

I agree it is very unfortunate that they have turned out this way

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread