[STORY]WWE Universe|EPISODE 2 POSTED #23|A Dream Comeback*

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
yncUVSv.png
Welcome to the WWE this is just a fictional story based on the superstars and i decide what happen since this is just a story.I will not post the entire show but the matches that are important.I will unfortunately be unable to take any signups as for now.I may take signups as we progress but not for now.So what is your role if you cannot sign-up just be an active spectator of the story and you can even come up with your very own storyline which you can PM me at anytime.Hope you Enjoy..
And a special thanks to @Na Maloom Afraad

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
yncuvsv-png.185248

INDEX

Last edited:

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
yncuvsv-png.185248

[STORY] EPISODE 1
MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Cole: Welcome Everyone to Monday Night Raw after Wrestlemania,tonight we are live from live from Orlando, Florida..

TRIPLE H's MUSIC HITS

Corey: There he is the King of Kings, the Game, the Cerebral Assassin the fourteen time World Champion Triple H..
Triple H: Tonight I’ve got nothing to prove I have achieved everything that there is here in the WWE, every championship and every accolade and in that ring I am the best there is and I prove it from time to time and I proved it last night when I beat Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania..

THE CROWD CHEERS

Triple H: I have done everything that can be imagined here in the WWE and let’s face it lets face the truth I have been the best here for years and years when many superstars have come and gone I have stayed here and made this a better place.
Triple H: As I said that I am the best around here. Well I have won Championships, I have won fourteen World Championships, I have won Royal Rumble Match twice and I have Main-Evented Wrestlemania multiple times. I am the leader of Evolution the leader of De-Generation-X the two of the best tag-teams that there was or there is ever going to will be. But Last night as I pedigreed Seth Rollins for th.........................

MUSIC INTERUPTION

Byron: It’s the club but why are they here?
Corey: Gallows and Anderson are going to pay for ruining that great speech of Triple H’s
Gallows: Did you just say that The Evolution and the D-Generation X will be and are the best tag teams...
Anderson: Sorry to say but you are MISTAKEN the best is nothing but the CLUB and that is TRUE you Creep...
Gallows: Thats right the conversation about the best starts and ends with the CLUB..
Triple H: For weeks I have seen you blubbering around but now I WANT YOU SHUT UP!!
Triple H: Shut your mouth unless you want me to make a lesson of yaa! Well you know what Karl Anderson you are going to face me tonight and that is official now....

MAIN EVENT
1.png
TRIPLE H v Karl Anderson
3.png
KARL ANDERSON MAKES HIS ENTRANCE...
2.png
TRIPLE H MAKES HIS ENTRANCE IN SIGNATURE STYLE...

Cole: the bell rings and ooh Triple H starts with a wicked clothesline right away what a great start...

4.png

Corey: the game absolutely destroyed Anderson and follows it with DDT...

5.png

Byron: triple H using his experience and here is the running knee...
Cole: Great start once again and he continues his assault very quickly following up with a backbreaker...
Byron: The game with a cover
2 and a half and Anderson kicks out ...

6.png ..................7.png

Corey: Triple H cannot believe it that Anderson kicked out but Triple H SPINEBUSTER
Cole: He is looking for the Pedigree...
Byron: I guess it is too early but he is ready...

8.png ..................9.png

Cole: He hits the PEDIGREE..
Corey: HHH covers

TRIPLE H BEATS KARL ANDERSON BY PINFALL

Byron: A great win but he stills continues stomping Anderson with constant shots.....
Cole: This is ridiculous just something one cannot expect from the COO of the company....

MUSIC INTERUPTION

Cole: Can it be???
Cole: Yes It is.............

10.png ..................11.png

Corey: It is the Phenomenal one is here on Raw coming to the aid of his friend....
Byron: Styles saving his friend but OOOH MY GOD!!!

12.png ..................13.png

Cole: AJ Styles just knocked out his friend Karl Anderson!!!
Corey: And he is walking away I guess we will have our answers next week. The Game however celebrates his victory..

Byron: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR JOINING US TONIGHT GOODNIGHT FROM MONDAY NIGHT RAW FROM ORLANDO...
thats all guys for the first episode of the story Episode 2 coming shortly..
Please Comment if you liked it
Tagging some members who may be interested and if you want me to tag you in the next episodes please mention that as well...
@Na Maloom Afraad @CerealKiller @Jack Ryder @rishabh96 @Yash. @Naman Thakur @RUDOLPH @Pinch hitter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread