Matches Posted Street Cricket Champions - Here we go.

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Apologies, decided not to continue with this league. Thanks to all the managers who are actively helping in finding bugs. But at the moment i want to put my complete development on The Hundred (Both are different algorithms). Moving farword with such bugs won't make a good statement. After the hundred sure I'll come up with a better version of this street cricket.

@Ashutosh. @Mijurkat @Till Valhalla @RUDI @mohsin7827 @NILAYSHAH60 @Parth D

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Apologies, decided not to continue with this league. Thanks to all the managers who are actively helping in finding bugs. But at the moment i want to put my complete development on The Hundred (Both are different algorithms). Moving farword with such bugs won't make a good statement. After the hundred sure I'll come up with a better version of this street cricket.

No problem, if we continued my team didn't had a bat to play so it all worked out.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada

save.png

Users who are viewing this thread