Street Cricket!

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Some of you guys know what i'm talking about, those who play it, love it. Those who don't play it, well they'll be thinking "whats he talking about?"

So, I've played a lot of Street cricket in Pakistan and Canada, (cause the grounds are soo far away in Canada). It is unbeliveable, Its Batsman vs Bowler, true contest...

So anyone else played it?

I've done amazing stuff.. as a bowler. I once got 3 wickets in 3 deliveries all bowled. I haven't played it in a long time.. I tried playing it and its completly different. I got smacked by the openers and then I came last to bat and I could hit the bowl, I kept on thinking that this bowl is out of the ground then I looked to hit and I would defend in the end! The bowler bowled a maidian over, out of a 10 over game :eek:

Its fantastic. I used to play it back in Pakistan almost on all weekends in the street with my pals in the street lights :p . I still remember it and really miss it. Here in Germany "Cricket" is an alien word. People hardly know that its a game. :eek:

The ICC should really be focusing on making the game more popular in such countries, My wish is that Cricket will be as popular as sports such as Rugby/Soccer and have as many nations playing in it! Wouldn't that be mad! :cool: :p

That would be great, because I went on holiday to france and all the french people laughed at me for playing cricket lool.

I play street cricket :) My 'Slow half trekkers' and 'Donkey drop yorkers'(a new delivery) help keep the runs down well. A decent bat, prod too much outside offstump, but do deflect a few away.

Its fun really, and we even got caught by the cops once!!

In your dreams :p

Street cricket includes a larger ground, real bats, real challenges. You can bowl real pace there. And smash cars :) And get caught by the police :)

Street Cricket>BLIC>C2K4>C2K5>Backyard Cricket ;)

i played it last summer when i went to pakistan for ma summer hollydays ... it was hell hot 'n' fun .... well i got out duck so many times and took no wickets :( ... that was a great moment for me ...

Users who are viewing this thread