Strung Along?

azaking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone feel every one wait for the game has been totally played for a fool?

Yes well done they can release a few pics and a trailer big deal oh and update the website but after god knows how many years we are still here ........still disapointed......looking like a mug. Thats for that :D

Btw not one of you guys have proof the game is real a few pics and trailers prove nothing so dont even try and argue!

Im quiet appauled after being told and 08 release then being told and 08 demo then 09 release but NONE so far

Rant

This game was only announced last year. Be patient.

Why you people just talk like that? They might have had extra things or extra work to do in the game. Just remain patient or just remain patient.

The time taken will definitely worth the result.

Do you think they announce a game, then make it within a week? Even if it was a huge company like EA, it would take months to years.

One solution is to get over it. I'm sure there are others.

Yeah... They're acting as if their world is ending. heh. Wouldn't just show them as morons but the Less patience they have and making fun of people who are actually bringing out a game by understanding all the cricket game needs!

One solution is to get over it. I'm sure there are others.

others like wat!
after EA no game has been released
there were three set to release. One in 2007

The Art of Cricket
Cricket Life
Cricket Revoultion

do u know any good cricket games after ea 2007/blic 2007
and not cricket captain
:cheers

a games just a game stop living in it!

im abit pissed that the haven't given us a date for release but at the end of the day their company's main business is graphic design for buildings or something like that so they only spend their spare time on this game.

I think asking for regular updates on the game's progress and expected release date is totally fair and reasonable.

I agree with azaking.

welcome to a recession people...and a bad one at that, things like this are going to happen, especially to cricket games, which, have a very small market compared to other video games...

[last time I visited this site, Johnson hadn't played a test, Fletcher hadn't been sacked, Warne and McGrath were still playing cricket and Broad hadn't been hit for six sixes...and since then their STILL hasn't been another cricket game released!!]

If they are really developing the game they should at least give us an update on demo, release date etc. No updates for a long time is creating doubts about the game.

Cricket Life set a release date, and you know what happened there, and a demo way before a release is ready doesn't show the game in good light.

The doubts are justified, but just found out that the game will be out this summer. Unless any unforeseen publisher issues arise.

you guys should not talk about the game publishers in that way because you guys are not game publishers so you guys don't even know anything about their process. You guys only know one thing: PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread