Stump And Mat/Faces Request

D

DirtyDog

Hey Guys

I was wondering if someone could make me the "3 Mobile" stumps and mat as used in the current series in australia between Australia V New Zealand and now to be Australia Vs Pakistan.

Also i forgot to backup my gob before i added new faces etc. and i was wondering if someone could send me a clean set of faces, otherwise ill have to reinstall and add all the patches again.

Thanks for your help :)

Matt

Attachments

• justin26_wideweb__430x326.jpg
    justin26_wideweb__430x326.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
C

cricketera

wiat a minute dirty dog what do you need a clean new faces and what. dirty dog clean your self if you are dirty ask your owner to clean you up with soup kidding :D :sorry:

D

DirtyDog

the clean faces, and a pitch mat for cricket 2004, a 3 mobile one, as used in the current series between Australia and Pakistan, also those stumps in the picture above are from 3 mobile, i would like a copy of them too please

C

cricketera

sorry dirty dog that is too much to ask. i love your name dirty doggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg moooooooooooooooooooaaa

D

DirtyDog

i never said it had to come from you, i need help from anyone, even if 1 person wished to take on a task each i dont know. and mate, if you like this nick, you seriously have some mental problems.

C

cricketera

hhehehehehehe i dont have mental problems but i just loved the way you said a pack of clean faces and mobile phone copy need that was lovely mate heheh :lol: :lol: :lol: :( :( :sorry: :sorry: but i cant help u

Users who are viewing this thread