Stump Unplugging

fulham7@hotmail

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Do you not get a great sense of achievement everytime you bowl a corker which dismantles the stumps. I find this very hard to achieve and i was wondering if someone could change the frequency of how many times the stumps go flying. It would be awesome if everytime i took a wicket with Brett Lee or Shoaib Akhtar the stumps went flying instead of spliting. So can anyone do this?

I also think its not possible....but not sure!!!!
for me, sometimes,the stumps will fly in front of the batsman....:eek:
I dnt knw whether its occuring for me alone or everyone!!!! :happy

Wow Lol Well anyone who edits patches must know surely! But i wonder Whether we need to crack the game. Barmy Army will know ! help !

this morning while i was on blic i got bowled at 103mph by ahktar and 2 stumps came out and hit 2 fielders in the head and they just stood there :D

surendar said:
I also think its not possible....but not sure!!!!
for me, sometimes,the stumps will fly in front of the batsman....:eek:
I dnt knw whether its occuring for me alone or everyone!!!! :happy

Nope! You ain't alone mate! I have only ever uprooted stumps forward.

in cricket 2005 only shoib akhtar can do this trick:)i hve dont it twice
and blic i like wickets popping out and landing far away :) hehehe

To send the stumps flying, practice by getting akhtar or bond or even harmison bowling at someone like murilathrin as we all know Mutiah is a Great batsman ! NOT! ! As for your question about taking wickets try pitching it in the default middle and just vary how your bowling. Dont worry because when i did the 20-20 cup in my first game i got one wicket and that was a catch. And the last ball of the game !

i can take wickets, i just cant bowl the CPU, all of my wickets are edges or catches, which are not too rewarding. I would really like to know good techniques for bowling the opposition.

oh.. and i have sent the stups cartwheeling once, i cant remeber who it was with, but it was a full toss which hit the top of off stump, but :eek: it was a no-ball, what a letdown :crying

i never get the stumps knocked out of the grounbd in c2005.. even with Shoaib i bowl 90+ yorkers and its jus a lil knock on the stumps n out :(:(

Users who are viewing this thread