Stumpings!

there is no patch for this...
but try bowling wit a leggie around off stump during slog overs.

I have never managed to get a stumping off the cpu. I believe it can be done using a spin bowler, and by bowling short and wide of off stump. I always try and bowl a tight line outside off stump, with every type of bowler. Probably why i have never had one.

I stump the comp occassionally with my spinners, and i've had this game for no longer than two weeks.

bowl the flipper a bit wide outside off stump using any damn leggie-even some one like bahutule would get you stumpings

I find stumpings easy to come by, just vary it with your spinnner, like a few slow offies, followed by a quick doosra. If you keep it wicket to wicket they might even charge down and get bowled!

I get a few bowling wide outside off stump with off spinners, but i havent got one with a leggie yet.

Even I had many stumpings with leggies and surprisingly with Tendulkar during slog overs in ODIs. Here is how you can get CPU out stumped frequently:
Bowl a SLOW leg spin just outside the off stump and a bit short on DUSTY track against aggressive batsman generally in slog overs.

you can get stumpings with spinners if you bowl the right line in the slog over

but whats the point there aren't that many stumpings in real life and patches should be focusing on how to make the game more realistic as they have done so far

The only time i have ever got stumpings is by bowling yorkers outside off stump in one day internationals and occassionaly the batsmen comes down misses and is stumped.

Just change the pace on the ball in slog overs or use a flipper or top-spinner instead of spinner the cpu miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread