Successor

Who do you think can prove to be a better successor of Ganguly as a Captain after Ganguly's ret

• Total voters
D

Dhawal_Verma

I think Kaif !
Dravid and Ganguly are going to retire almost parallel + I don't see that sharpness in Dravid's Captaincy !
Kaif I saw Captaining a U-19World Cup winning team where he was majestic ! He really manages the team well + A very Firm &Dominating individual he is !

R

ricky123

kaif and yuvraj both are inmature , if at all the need arises , they will turn to sehwag or maybe laxman , but that would cement laxman in the odi , so i dont like that idea , i never felt laxman should be in the odis

D

Dhawal_Verma

Sehvag I think is going to be rested a little and he's never a contender for India's Captaincy !
VVS is a good batsmen in Tests but Awful in One Days !
Kaif has captained India U-19 and also U.P. I played under him and that's a fact JACK !

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
India won the U-19 World Cup under Kaif's captaincy.
I go for Kaif. :thumbs:

D

Dimuthu

i think Kaif shud b good for the future... once G retires. (I saw him captain U19 in WC... they played it in SL) But in case G is sacked as captain (hypothetically) i think they'd go 4 Dravid 4 a temporary scene.

But i have a sneaky feeling that ur board will try to give Sehwag a go... and maybe even Pathan in a few years. Just a feeling

D

Dhawal_Verma

Sehvag has never ever captained his Domestic Side ! :huh:
And he is not at all a Dominant Player as a whole !

D

Dhawal_Verma

Anyways is there someone who thinks that Tendulkar shd be given another chance in case Ganguly is Sacked

R

ricky123

B) first of all gangully will not be sacked , but he can resign .

secondly i think sachin can be a good captain , there is no doubt about it , when he was the captain indian team dint have players like yuvraj ,kaif ,sehwag . but now we dont depend on sachin so he can be the captain ,

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
First of all, why shud ganguly be sacked ?
Just 3 months of poor cricket does not make him a bad captain .
I repeat again . The rest of this season , India play at home and we all know how good a record they have at home .
One good series will set things on track again

D

Dhawal_Verma

I am not saying that Ganguly shd be sacked its just a feeling that went thriugh me when I saw that the TOP 3 of Indian Cricket Team Saurav, Sachin & Dravid all are abt 32 now !
We shd believe that Sachin will only play 2 more years he's had too many injuries ! Same is with other too !

N

nikhilverma

I don't think that sachin can handle such a responsibility...
He's not that kinda guy...

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The only reason why i still believe that India can come back strongly is bcoz of the way they performed in Australia and PAK when noone expected them to perform.
It was the same team which is playing now , only the confidence factor is different .
Remember that it was an away series and the Aus series this month will be played in India .
India have always been gr8 at home .
But India do need sachin back first .

Q

qas

I reckon Dravid, only because he's the only experienced player on the list. :D

Users who are viewing this thread