England - NZ - WI Normal Pitch

Attachments

• normal-eng-nz-wi-sun.zip
    584.6 KB · Views: 77
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 185
Request After The Previous one.

hi can u do this request as a latter priority stage of urs after the kits. good work i love the pitches. can u make for more countries with the footmarks extending a little more further down the pitch because i would like to bowl in it but its too full n i get driven for 4.

Satish555 said:
hi can u make a team called rising stars? kits for it i want some gold stars in the front going from small to big about 5 of them. n at the back rising stars written in red. n the colour of shirt in odi should be red and include the above mentioned n in test also include the stars. the pants in one days red n stars on the side of them. n so in tests too. n sweaters front stars. n also the team it self i want custom players in the team but i dont know how to do it can u tell me how or should i give u player names n attributes n stuff n u make them n put in team. or i make the players n u tell me how to make tean n stuff.
I KNOW ITS A BIG REQUEST BUT PLEASE IF U CAN DO IT I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANX. :upray
Hey Satish, here is my first attempt with the ODI kit that you requested. Let me know if this is what exactly that you requested. There are no logos on shirt but I had absolutely no idea as to what you wanted on them.

Attachments

• Rising-Star-ODI.zip
    553.6 KB · Views: 7
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 170
sunsamrat1980 said:
Hey Satish, here is my first attempt with the ODI kit that you requested. Let me know if this is what exactly that you requested. There are no logos on shirt but I had absolutely no idea as to what you wanted on them.
The front of the shirt looks great but the text on the back needs a bit of work.

Hard ENG

Hard Eng
Green and Damp pitches for England are already prepared in previous couple of pages.

Attachments

• hard-eng-sun.zip
    582.4 KB · Views: 61
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 166
Great

gReat work. i love it but i want some adjust ments if u dont mind. the top left of the shirt i want just 1 star with RS written in Blue the star should be a little big not too much n have Rs in Middle Big too written in blue. and the writting at the back needs improvement too. u could have the writting in blue too probly n have it written like this: "Rising
Stars"
rising on one line and stars at the bottom. thnx for the first attempt loved it but i will be pleased if u mk the changes n also looking forward to the sweater n test kit.

could the stars for the pants be from lower leg to thigh or from knee to thigh . small to big respectively. n they should be viewable when i am batting . mainly right hand bats man so on the left side the front foot. note from down to up small to large from knee to thigh. thnx. could the sign at the back also have rising stars n not rising star. n also some reps for u u did well but i hope u mk changes n make it better. thnx a lot i really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Here is the modified Rising Star Kit. Note that I have not made any changes to trousers as the stars will get hidden by batsman/keeper pads if I make them on knee instead of thighs.

In case you want to modify it further, I can send you the PSD file for it.

Attachments

• Rising-Start-ODIv2.zip
    224.4 KB · Views: 27
  • scr2.jpg
    scr2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 147
COol great work

great work man i love it great changes. but i dont like the looks of the stars on the trouser though but its ok good work man thnx a lot i will download it n wots a psd file or wotever u said wots that n if its important please post it. thnx a lot.

sunsamrat1980 said:
Hard Eng
Green and Damp pitches for England are already prepared in previous couple of pages.

Hey Sundeep, here is the fixed version of your Hard England pitch.. Actually Ste had said this in another thread that when you resize the 512X512 pixels BMP to 256, 128, 64, 32, 16, etc, you need to first convert the 512 pixels BMP to 24bit color mode, resize it, convert it back to 256 color mode and then save it.. You have not done this with your patches.

I just changed your "Hard England" pitch patch with these corrections and now it works wonderfully for me. I just wanted to reduce some work for you. Here you go! This is a GI file

Attachments

• hard-eng-sun.zip
    926.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread