Kumar Vishal Trophy FINAL 3 of 3 - The Avengers vs Bad Boys @ The Floating Marvel

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Player Interview
View attachment 256111
Interviewer: So we've got The Avengers all-rounder X Æ A-12 Musk alongside us. So Musk how much did you enjoy the moment from the sidelines?

X Æ A-12 Musk: Yeah very much but would've been pleased to be the part of this side in the Final.

Interviewer: How tough it was to be left out after you lost the first Final?

X Æ A-12 Musk: Being left out is the toughest thing one can imagine but I had myself to blame since I didn't do enough neither with the bat nor with the ball so I just saw it coming.

Interviewer: If you were batting a little up the order would it have made the difference?

X Æ A-12 Musk: No, I don't really think so since our top order seemed really strong and had been taking us through on most of the occasions. So it wouldn't have made any difference.

Interviewer: What major difference did the side see after losing that first Final by 130 runs and then winning back to back matches to claim the title?

X Æ A-12 Musk: I think that defeat in the first Final was a wake-up call for us and certainly helped us take some important decisions regarding the balance in our side. Also, we were pretty much confident that we can bounce back from the loss which also brought about a lot of positivity to us as a side.

Interviewer: Thank you Mr.Musk, hope you enjoy the celebration.

X Æ A-12 Musk: Yeah sure!
Whatever it takes!

Even if that means providing water to the players!

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Player Interview
Interviewer: So finally we have him alongside us, it's The Avengers vice-Captain alongside us. First of all Congratulations Nilay

Nilay Shah: Thank you very much. Happy to be on the winning side of 102 overs of exhausting Cricket. I think the fans would've gone crazy since nobody knew until the last ball was bowled where the match was heading.

Interviewer: You must be finally relieved after winning this title.

Nilay Shah: Yes definitely, I wasn't looking at the result at all. We just looked at following a process where everyone in the Avengers camp gave out their best. We did not have anything to prove to anyone since we just wanted to enjoy to say the very least.

Interviewer: You were saying that you didn't wanted to bowl the Super Over, why is that so? Were you having some injury or something?

Nilay Shah: No nothing like that. The idea was to cut down on the runs and since Mohsin had bowled brilliantly on the first 4 deliveries in the last over, I felt he had better chance of restricting the Bad Boys. I am thankful to the management for motivating me to bowl that over.

Interviewer: With a run needed on the last delivery and with Anderson on strike, what was the atmosphere in the dug out?

Nilay Shah: We were under enormous pressure but we were confident that Sod would take us through as he did for the most part of the tournament before we reached the Finals. He is a big match player and he delivered when it was required the most.

Interviewer: Why do you think you struggled with the ball today?

Nilay Shah: I felt the pitch was a little on the slow side in this match and this is the reason why even Bad Boys pacers found it tough to keep the runs down. Neptune on the other hand was turning the ball square and was consistently beating the edge of the bat. So probably spinners had more of chance.

Interviewer: So do you think not bowling Brookes was a mistake?

Nilay Shah: I couldn't conclude on that since even Naman A7 went for runs. We just wanted 5 bowlers for this match. Brookes kept it tight in earlier matches but he did lack that wicket taking instinct in his bowling and I felt Kiran bowled better in the 2nd Final. Hence, I don't think not bowling Brookes was a wrong decision either.

Interviewer: Congratulations Nilay once again!

Nilay Shah: Thank you.
1634108737290.png

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
D1CE56CD-6639-4314-A5E4-AA9ADEEC1EA8.jpeg
Looks absolutely delicious... but I gained about 20 pounds just looking at it. :/

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag