Swing with cgp3

sachin_123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone tell me how to get swing for the med-fast bowlers with cgp3 without sams 1.2 exe?I am also not seeing the cpu to swing the ball too.

But....you say WITHOUT Sam's exe...thats impossible...with cgp3 you NEED Sam's Exe for swing to be there.

Hi Gold!(as well as sachin), but it swings for me early on, particularly in Normal and green tops!, actually still am not playing with sams new exe, still playing with his old no-runout exe for some stability. But the swing factor is doubled with sams exe. You have to master your batting before try CGPv3+sams new exe combi. As champ pointed out u have to bowl at various speeds, particularly 1/4th of power mtr full-speed give u more chance of swing. Importantly u have to move the dot to either corners(ball cursor) only when the ball about to deliver. Thats what i think u could do to get swing with out sam's exe. Hope this will help.

Thanks

Boss

Last edited:
Some tips for bowling!

Some more tips:

Regular delivery button - S - Regular in/out swing as the ball cursor moves and some times reverse swinging. Coventional spin to the spinners accordingly.

Spl delivery button 1 - D - In dipper, but the pace will be reduced.(for the fast/med.fast bowlers), Doosra/away going delivery for Off spinner/left armer. Flipper/straighter one for Leg spinner/chinaman.

Spl delivery button 2 - A - Working for fast/med.fast bowlers only!. Probably out swing/leg cutter, bit confused with that!.

U may try these is well!, but remember for both positioning and about to deliver use the same button. For eg if u press D to position the ball, press D again when u abt to deliver, other wise it will be a no-ball(say if u press S).

Remember these keys are default ones!, If u have changed it u have to choose those keys.

Hope this will help!

Boss

Last edited:
Ya!, but didn't work for me at times!, it stuck out there!, any how may try for W for slow balls is well!

Boss

Always handy to surprise the batsman with a slow ball :)

i don't think is the only way!, with CGPv3, fast in-dip yorker-bowled, edges, stumpings and more ways to getting the CPU out i feel!.

Boss

Users who are viewing this thread