PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

I'd like to become Deputy manager of Birmingham Bears, if that's ok with the owners.

I'd like to become Deputy manager of Birmingham Bears, if that's ok with the owners.

Let's first see if a team is available for you to fully take over.

Samp what is the role of the deputy manager?

Deputy manager will play instead of the owner if he/she fails to play before Friday, when the cutoff date is Sunday. I Read it in the rules on some page of this thread.

Last edited:

Sharp more or less got it there, its up to the team owner if they want to give them a bit more control.

I'm happy to accept a Deputy. Real Life is frustratingly unpredictable so it might be a good idea!

Just ordered the game from steam.

It is pre-loading onto my laptop now :p

Will have to wait until tomorrow though to play.

Just ordered the game from steam.

It is pre-loading onto my laptop now :p

Will have to wait until tomorrow though to play.
RIZZY, I will be more accessible to play now, as I too have the Steam version. Lets make UCC League for PC version as well..

RIZZY, I will be more accessible to play now, as I too have the Steam version. Lets make UCC League for PC version as well..

I will be available much more on the PC version as well, having said that I am afraid that if I commit to another league just yet I will find it very difficult to keep up with them all, it will be a stretch to fit in the current 3 PS3 leagues that I am a part of.

Also other issue is, most PC version guys are complete newbies to the game, I would rather give them some time catch up to the guys coming over from console.

But if you wish to create a league then you can, there should be some good interest in it.

Good to see some people already have the game :). We'll wait a few weeks before starting, if anyone wants to drop out could they please say so now to avoid problems later? :)

Still awaiting @Virender Sehwag to say whether he wants to become full manager for his team or not.

i finally got dbc 14 already got 12 wickets in first two matches :D

What playing rules are we going by (difficulty for example?)

Hmm, any specific suggestions or general consensus from most people on that? After all, if there's something the majority would prefer we might as well go for it.

Going to start gathering everyone later this week and finish any organisation that needs to be done and then starting the league in a couple of weeks time :).

I'm still all for this tournament BUT I'm getting married next weekend, with stag do this weekend and honeymoon from the 20th. So I'm around but might not be on top of this forum. I'll try and catch up as I can though.

Users who are viewing this thread