PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Round 1 Post

Fixtures
Week commencing : 4/8/14
Birmingham Bears v Nottingham Outlaws
Cardiff Chargers v Manchester Mavericks
Durham Dynamos v London Lions
Leeds Lynx v London Legionaries
Free round : Southampton Samurai

Availability

Confirmed :

Birmingham Bears - @chaman82
Cardiff Chargers - @spiderman493
Durham Dynamos - @Virender Sehwag
Leeds Lynx - @ultimates
London Legionaries - @mazd (@JasXI)
London Lions - @venkniralac
Manchester Mavericks - @kushari
Nottingham Outlaws - @Lebanna

Please confirm your availability for this week in a reply and this post will be updated. Please also post your steam ID so others can contact you easier when they are able to play a game, you may also want to post when you're available roughly so others will know.

________________________________________________​

Unfortunately no spaces are left in this competition but feel free to request to become someones deputy (all are listed in the first post, I know for a fact that Venkniralac requires one as posted above.

Last edited:
Round 1 Post

Fixtures
Week commencing : 28/7/14
Birmingham Bears v Nottingham Outlaws
Cardiff Chargers v Manchester Mavericks
Durham Dynamos v London Lions
Leeds Lynx v London Legionaries
Free round : Southampton Samurai

Availability
Unconfirmed :

Birmingham Bears - @chaman82
Cardiff Chargers - @spiderman493
Durham Dynamos - @Virender Sehwag
Leeds Lynx - @ultimates
London Legionaries - @mazd
London Lions - @venkniralac
Manchester Mavericks - (Awaiting confirmation from) @AngryPixel
Nottingham Outlaws - @Lebanna

Confirmed :

Please confirm your availability for this week in a reply and this post will be updated. Please also post your steam ID so others can contact you easier when they are able to play a game, you may also want to post when you're available roughly so others will know.

________________________________________________​

Unfortunately no spaces are left in this competition but feel free to request to become someones deputy (all are listed in the first post, I know for a fact that Venkniralac requires one as posted above.

I will be interested to take Manchester Maverick if AngryPixel is not playing...

Due to a lack of confirmations I have decided to set the competition back one final week to get the final organisation done. If everyone could reply with their availability for that week asap it would be much appreciated!

I'm good to start on the 4/8. Was away on Honeymoon and got back late last night so sorry for the delay in replying.

Thanks guys, going to finish off polishing up the teams over the next few days so they're all ready, does anyone know how to contact @AngryPixel, he was so keen but seems to have disappeared recently, will be upsetting if he has to be replaced.

Im im available on the 4th
steam id- spiderman493
Should we all add eachother on steam?

steam id - venkniralac but i dont know how to play online some one help in this regard

Users who are viewing this thread