PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

ughh the internet sucks here can we play on august 5th?

The Result of the Match between London Lions (Venkniralac) vs Manchester Mavericks (kushari) Round 3 Match

Manchester Mavericks 10/93 (In 10.3 Overs) beat London Lions 10/12 (3.4 Overs) by 81 Runs

sjjrwMC.png

0AaiwXX.png

DX7O2bM.png

I think I'll leave the result and stuff until we get to that round before adding it to any stats or anything but just remind me about this when we get to it. Venk, why is your team logo the PC one, and you may want to practice your batting a bit more ;).

If you do play a match in advance try and leave the scorecard til that round to make the league table a bit more interesting and easier to organise :).

Gotta love venks little message in the bottom right :D.

I think I'll leave the result and stuff until we get to that round before adding it to any stats or anything but just remind me about this when we get to it. Venk, why is your team logo the PC one, and you may want to practice your batting a bit more ;).

If you do play a match in advance try and leave the scorecard til that round to make the league table a bit more interesting and easier to organise :).

Gotta love venks little message in the bottom right :D.

OK I will not post the Result of any future rounds Match until we reach that round. I will remind you again during the start of Round-3 to add this result to your record. You can forget about it till then. I dont see much activity in this thread, hopefully I get to play my match with @spiderman493 by this weekend.

@kushari can we play at 7:30? Est New York City[DOUBLEPOST=1407262720][/DOUBLEPOST]I was coming back from my trip At 11 sorry

Users who are viewing this thread