Taking a break (UPDATE)

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Whoa, congratulations brother :cheers
Best of luck for the future, hope you stay healthy, 24 hour shifts in the Covid era must be a nightmare.
Shit, forgot you...you've always been around. Sorry about that. And 24 hour shifts in general is a nightmare, I'm working in the ICU these days so even without covid it's tough. With covid it's just harder but not impossible. I just don't ever sleep or eat during the 24 (the sleep part is normal, the eating part is my decision there are many times I can eat I just don't).

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That's how much people travel in train in Bombay on a daily basis.
…in one train that is….
Post automatically merged:

No, nothing against you guys or anyone here. I've made friends, really good friends on here actually.

But with my current 24 hour shifts twice a week and barely time to recover before the next shift, I can't reliably post here for the short term. Until I get used to things, I won't be around much. I might be here all day one day and then gone the next. I can't say that it's something that I want to say or do, but them's life,

Last Friday 3 September was also my birthday. No, I don't need belated wishes,

I proposed to the girlfriend. She said yes.

I have a wedding to plan now. I'll be around, guys. Well, next working Friday so tonight and tomorrow I'm around at least. Thanks for all your support over the years. Not goodbye, don't fret. Just may not be around for an extended period.
Congratulations and best of luck.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
There are a couple people I am still slightly concerned about. PM me for whatsapp if anyone needs to still talk about anything. I'm not leaving anyone alone. You always have someone, trust me on that.

Edit - NEVER leave anyone behind or alone. My personal code.
Whose googlies will I dodge now?

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Well you can play your cards here once in a while.

I ll be waitin...

(On a serious note, may you have a happy and a cherished life ahead. It's a new phase in your life. Live it to the fullest.)

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Well you can play your cards here once in a while.

I ll be waitin...

(On a serious note, may you have a happy and a cherished life ahead. It's a new phase in your life. Live it to the fullest.)
And on a serious note, great to have known you for the couple years or so. Like I said, not goodbye, just take care of yourself for now. Don't go crazy without me. I'll still be around. Just not regularly or reliably.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I proposed to the girlfriend. She said yes.

I have a wedding to plan now. I'll be around, guys. Well, next working Friday so tonight and tomorrow I'm around at least. Thanks for all your support over the years. Not goodbye, don't fret. Just may not be around for an extended period.
Congratulations and hope you have a great day.

Louise x

Users who are viewing this thread