Team India or Team B.C.C.I.

D

Dhawal_Verma

Sachin, Sourav, Dravid represent BCCI and not India!!!

This is a quote of a BCCI official that has hurt the feeling of India as a nation !
Don't you think after such a comment that's a hard truth all the Medals that have been given to the Cricketers like Arjun awards, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award should be taken back as they are meant for those people who have represented India in Sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :scratch:

N

nikhilverma

Originally posted by Dhawal_Verma@Oct 1 2004, 08:05 PM
Don't you think after such a comment that's a hard truth all the Medals that have been given to the Cricketers like Arjun awards, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award should be taken back as they are meant for those people who have represented India in Sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)? :scratch:
That's an interesting point you have made!! :cheezy:

P

pal

i completely agree with you on this point, Dhawal..

it is sickening that so much attention has been given to cricket when our national sport, hockey, has been ignored and pushed away...

look at what has happened to our hockey team, are these the successors to the great Indian team that won 6 olympic gold medals in a row...

and one of those, the hockey players were too poor to afford shoes, so Dhyan Chand went out in the finals against Germany and scored six goals as India smashed Germany 8 - 0....

R

ricky123

B) did u all get up from sleep , all this time it was a team of bcci ,

and indian gov cannot do anything about it , but it is good too ,otherwise the gov politics would have killed the sport

I

indyan

Attention is not given to hockey and football cause India hasn't achieved anything in these sports recently!So how do u expect them to b popular.People don't like to see their country loose.

Users who are viewing this thread