National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

---

PTE-SCHEME INVESTORS

DESIGNATION | NAME | INVESTMENT Firm Underwriter | Ahad | $ 100,000 Firm Underwriter | Charu | $ 100,000 Preference Shareholder | Anish | $ 25,000 Preference Shareholder | Prithvi | $ 25,000 Equity Shareholder | Anirudh | $ 20,000 Equity Shareholder | Niru | $ 20,000 Equity Shareholder | Satish | $ 12,300

---

SQUAD

Jersey | Role | Player | Username | Bat | Bowl | Group | Price
|| Pure Batsmen ||||
-|:bat:| Abhishek Sharma |Yudi|RHB|OS|C|FOUNDER
10|:bat:| Addy |Addy|RHB|LS|D|FOUNDER
777|:bat:| Zaxotes |zaxotes|RHB|OS|C|$ 100,000
19|:bat:| Swacker |swacker|RHB|SLA|C|$ 118,000
|| Batting All-Rounders ||||
77|:ar:| Abhishak Prabu |abishakprabu|RHB|OS|E|BONUS
|| Wicket Keepers ||||
60|:wk:| Niru |niru1988|RHB|DNB|D|$ 50,000
|| Pure All-Rounders ||||
17|:ar:| Roger Federer |-|RHB|RFM|A|$ 267,000
23|:ar:| Cebo Tshetu |Fenil|LHB|LF|D|FOUNDER
|| Bowling All-Rounders ||||
?|:ar:| Johnny |Twenty20 Pro|LHB|SLA|E|$ 20,000
7|:ar:| Swirler |swirler|RHB|OS|C|FOUNDER
99|:ar:| Vivek Acharya |Cool Buddy|RHB|LS|E|$ 22,000
?|:ar:| Ankur Shah |?|LHB|SLA|E|BONUS
|| Pure Bowlers ||||
969|:bwl:| Yohan Blake |-|RHB|RF|B|$ 190,000
?|:bwl:| Siddharth Chauhan |?|RHB|RF|D|BONUS
88|:bwl:| Sartaj |Sartaj|RHB|RFM|D|$ 96,000
786|:bwl:| Aoun Muhammad |send2yari|RHB|LF|D|$ 84,000
15|:bwl:| C.Anirudh |ani.csekaran|LHB|OS|E|$ 49,000

CROSS-OVER STARS | TEAM FOUNDERS | BOUGHT PLAYERS
---

AUCTION STATS

Total Budget | Players Bought | Amount Spent | Amount Remaining | Players To Be Bought
$ 1,000,000|10|$ 996,000|$ 4,000|0

-------

PlanetCricket Premier League - Season 4
Official Team Thread of BamBam Rockers
Team owned and managed by Fenil, Addy, Yudi, Swirler and Zaxotes
Thread maintained by Zaxotes
---

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ? BAMBAM ROCKERS

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

ANNOUNCEMENTS | BREAKING NEWS | GENERAL NEWS | MATCH REPORTS
---​

........................................05-03-2013 : 4 Day FC : Round 1 - Bam Bam Rockers v The Western Windings
........................................03-03-2013 : Pro40 : OD Round 1 - Bam Bam Rockers v Arrowheads
........................................03-03-2013 : Mr. Nokkaya Caught With Bookie : Gets Axed From BBR
........................................02-03-2013 : Social Group Announcement
........................................27-02-2013 : BBR's Pink Gear Unveiled by McGrath
........................................25-02-2013 : Sachin Tendulkar launches the Official BBR Apparel
........................................24-02-2013 : BBR To Play Pink!
........................................23-02-2013 : The Rock does a Yabba Dabba Doo!
........................................23-02-2013 : Kingston "Charu" Charles Joins PTE Bandwagon
........................................22-02-2013 : C. Anirudh Joins The Rockers
........................................22-02-2013 : Manager Sehwag reveals a bunch of excitements!
........................................22-02-2013 : UNICEF to be BBR's Title Sponsors
........................................22-02-2013 : Blake unveils the Nike - BBR Training Range
........................................21-02-2013 : Investors Aplenty At BBR!
........................................21-02-2013 : BBR Bags Aoun, Sartaj
........................................21-02-2013 : NIKE, Inc. revealed as the apparel partner of BBR
........................................21-02-2013 : German air giant Lufthansa to sponsor BBR
........................................21-02-2013 : Meet the BBR Board of Directors
........................................21-02-2013 : Dharmashala set to host PCPL-4 in all its Glory
........................................20-02-2013 : Meet the BBR Support Staff
........................................20-02-2013 : BamBam Rockers to sport a New Team Logo for PCPL-4
........................................20-02-2013 : Federer hints a massive brand overhaul for BBR
........................................19-02-2013 : Virender Sehwag Roped In For BBR Duty!
........................................18-02-2013 : PCPL4 gets "ROCK"ed
........................................13-02-2013 : Blake, Zaxotes To Play For BBR!
........................................10-02-2013 : BBR's Budget Shoots Up!
........................................09-02-2013 : Roger Federer joins BBR
........................................09-02-2013 : Ahad invests in BBR as Firm-Underwriter
........................................06-02-2013 : Interim Attires of BBR unveiled
........................................04-02-2013 : BBR introduces PAY-TO-EARN Scheme

........................................02-02-2013 : BBR announces Home Ground
........................................02-02-2013 : BBR unveils Coaching Staff
........................................02-02-2013 : BBR Invites Applications for Stakeholders

-------

PlanetCricket Premier League - Season 4
Official Team Thread of BamBam Rockers
Team owned and managed by Fenil, Addy, Yudi, Swirler and Zaxotes
Thread maintained by Zaxotes
---

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ? BAMBAM ROCKERS

Last edited:

Fenil

ICC Board Member
TCPL Bad Boys
Announcement

Bam Bam Rockers invites the applications from the reputed and/or rich and committed members to have their stake in the team. Unlike most other teams, our preference is to get committed and reputed members in the side than having people with lot of vCash but who are not dependable in terms of quality, commitment and their adding the good to the team.

Last edited:

Fenil

ICC Board Member
TCPL Bad Boys
Hi, just thought I would suggest you something.

Your presentation of banner looks similar to what Jagger Bombers has.

Instead of going with same style as they have, it'd be nice if you come up with your creation.

Changed the banner now and made sure it doesn't look a copy of that of any of the proposed teams. :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Confused on selecting a team. This one currently is at the top of my list, only due to the fact that Addy had joined the Domineering Eagles earlier. :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
You're always welcome mate. I will definitely be a pleasure having you in BBR :thumbs

Nice to hear that. :)
BTW I don't know what's the trend of vCash on PC these days. I have just about 71K, and I guess that makes me one of those poor guys on PC.

So I guess the only other way to be a part of this team is to be selected in the drafts or auction, isn't it?

Fenil

ICC Board Member
TCPL Bad Boys
BTW I don't know what's the trend of vCash on PC these days. I have just about 71K, and I guess that makes me one of those poor guys on PC.

So I guess the only other way to be a part of this team is to be selected in the drafts or auction, isn't it?

Since you look so committed to the team, what I'll do is, have you as a shareholder until and unless we get 2 very highly reputed and very rich (in terms of vCash obviously) members interested in having share in the team. :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Sounds good. :thumbs

----------

BTW a shareholder can also be a player, or can't he?

Fenil

ICC Board Member
TCPL Bad Boys

Here is your prize for your commitment to the team. Team India cap autographed by none other than Virender Sehwag. If you go all the way as a shareholder of the team, we will give you a limited edition SG VS 319 Super bat autographed by Viru.

----------

Sounds good. :thumbs

----------

BTW a shareholder can also be a player, or can't he?

Yes. Promoters and shareholders get automatic place in the squad and can play for the team.

Fenil

ICC Board Member
TCPL Bad Boys

We are chuffed to announce our coaching staff. It is to be noted that we received many applications for the job and we have tried to give the best men to the team. We have preferred the proven customers for the same and selected such legends who were playing competitive cricket no so long back. The move was to get the players such coaches who know the demands of the modern day cricket. Hopefully, the team will do wonders under their services.

Head Coach | Batting Coach | Head Bowling Coach | Spin Bowling Coach | Fielding Coach | Fitness Expert
|
|
|
|
|
Stephen Fleming | Sachin Tendulkar | Glenn McGrath | Muttiah Muralitharan | Ricky Ponting | Andrew Leipus

Last edited: