[Team Thread] The Eccentric Eagles!

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We need to get our ---- together and get the bonuses added before this playoff, if they haven't been already?

I checked Aalay's missing round 7 and he had at least two posts there, so unless it was another round he missed (don't think so from memory), that's 4 bonus points. Add all to bowling perhaps? Half and half?

Blitzberg did indeed miss a second post in round 10, so 3 points to batting.

With only 5 bowlers being used in FC, I reckon we boost Mark's batting and roll with Usain, Biggy, Aalay, me and one of Riz or Adi as our bowlers.

There's something about posts carrying over if you only get half a complete round.. if that includes from the first half of the season, then Ahmad might be able to scrape 1 bonus point.

and finally 4 points to my bowling.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I'm 0/2 when posting line-ups, so better not leave it up to me. I guess we go with pretty much the same team and pitch conditions that gave us the victory last time.

1. Ahmad Shah
2. Manly :c:
3. Ernie Els
4. BlitzBerg Steel :wk:
5. Bilal Butt
6. Markkkk
7. Loco Salihamidzic ^
8. Aalay ^
9. Biggy Delite ^
10. Sedition ^
11. Usain Bolt ^

Not sure about Bilal's batting rating, could maybe bring in Aditya or Riz instead if they're higher.

Markkkkk

Chairman of Selectors
Lannisters
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Good season overall guys:clap Too bad we couldn't get a trophy:noway

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Not a great season for me, wasn't able to pick up any form.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
It wasn't such a successful season after all but I am happy with how our players performed through out it. Blitz, Sedition, Aalay and not to forget Manly played their part quite well by staying active though out the season and making the team proud. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if we win or lose at least we had a good time being together as a unit and enjoyed ourselves.

Well done to all! :)

Markkkkk

Chairman of Selectors
Lannisters
Profile Flag
South Africa
It wasn't such a successful season after all but I am happy with how our players performed through out it. Blitz, Sedition, Aalay, Manly and the best Markkkkk played their part quite well by staying active though out the season and making the team proud. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if we win or lose at least we had a good time being together as a unit and enjoyed ourselves.

Well done to all! :)

Fixed

Markkkkk

Chairman of Selectors
Lannisters
Profile Flag
South Africa
So uhh how do I put this nicely... my bank is like me on a Friday night, 1 dollar and some cobwebs

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I would like to let you all know I'll be leaving the club for next season and is interested in another club that'll give me the form I need and want. :) Thank you giving me a chance at this club but I hope to do better at my next club.

Users who are viewing this thread