TENNIS Tennis Elbow 4

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Just downloaded have to agree quite a long way being buyable or playable.I already have 5 tennis games and I am not buying anymore unless its exceptional.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
What gives you issues with the control scheme exactly ? :)
Welcome @manutoo! It's an honour to have you here. For those who don't know, Manutoo is the developer of Tennis Elbow.

It's getting late here, so I will answer your question when I have more time, but in general, I find the control scheme, of AO2, Full Ace, and TWT 2, all of which have mostly the same control scheme, more intuitive.

manutoo

School Cricketer
Yes, it's me... :p

So maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it ?

I'll wait for a more detailed answer from you, to see if I could give you some specific tips or if it's something that would require additional option(s) in the game. (spoiler alert though : I won't make the swing start button-dependant :D )

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Yes, it's me... :p

So maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it ?

I'll wait for a more detailed answer from you, to see if I could give you some specific tips or if it's something that would require additional option(s) in the game. (spoiler alert though : I won't make the swing start button-dependant :D )
You could well be right that it is a matter of getting used to it. My previous experience of the game goes way back to 2009. Later, when the Full Ace and AO Tennis came out, I found those easier to pick up.

I appreciate your offer of assistance, and when I get the chance I will spend more time with the game, and give you some detailed feedback. Maybe we can get @JohnnyDGaming89 to do the same.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
@manutoo, I really feel that the game could benefit from a tutorial. For example, unless I'm missing it, there's nowhere in the game that explains how to serve. It's only in a separate document on a web page.

The best tutorial I've seen is in Full Ace, where each stroke, variation, aiming, serving, etc, is explained in separate lessons.

I'm sure you're busy with the game development, but Is a tutorial something you plan to add later?

Users who are viewing this thread