Tennis Thread

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Discuss Tennis here.

Just to say Rafa is King of Clay and it will be miracle if he looses in French Open.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just to say I am a gun at Tennis.

End Thread

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Henin retirement was a shock. I think women will now play max till 28-30. They start so early.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Amount of Tennis that is played now, its difficult to carry on for long.

Bdw, was really pleased with Nadal's performance in Hamburg. Beating Djokovic in the semi and then Federer in the final on consecutive days requires some doing. Surely is the King of Clay irrespective of who wins this year's French Open.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
yep. Nadal is the king of clay no doubt. Djorkovich (sp) has done excellently this year and he is definitely a champion for the not to distant future. Haven't really seen Blake play but judging by his results he must be good. Nadal>all when it comes to clay

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Nadal is best ever to play on Clay. FedX is best ever to play on grass.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Federer has been in a dip of late, last I saw him was the loss in the Aussie open. IIRC he lost a tournament soon after as well.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
FedX will be back once Grass season starts. He is no threat on Clay. Clay court is like subcontinent of Cricket.

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Murray needs to up his game he has the talent but is still very inconsistent it will be interesting to see how he does at the French and there is no reason why he cannot get far at Wimbledon and the tournaments in the rest of year.

I fancy Nadal against Djokovic in final of French and Federer versus Djokovic in Wimbledon final Nadal to win French but don't know about Wimbledon!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Just like Nadal will win French open, FedX will will Wimbeldon again. No doubts.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
French Open is boring of all four events.

Users who are viewing this thread