Test patch update ? - Can anyone send me the test patch update

babai

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HI,

Can anyone send me the test patch update, paul, johanna,lee or zim. Anyone who had got the same. I need the patch which contains new ball & and old ball tims and other updates. Please do end me the same at [email protected].

:)
BABAI
[email protected]

When will the Test update patch be put on BLC online. People have been talking so much about it. I think it should be sent to Ste as soon as possible

There is no point in sendint the test patch as yet, the files I have sent out numbered only a few, the patch is still in the "work in progress" stage, it may be ready in time for Christmas!, if anyone has any suggestions as to what should be included in the test cricket improvement patch let me know, the emphasis is on improving test cricket, the idea being that this patch when used in conjunction with Zimrahils test configs. will make playing test match cricket much more enjoyable, keep the suggestions within the realms of possibility, eg. tim files that would enhance the game etc.
regards,paul

Definately will be eagerly waiting for the patch. Test match is real cricket and human shots should be made tough so that its competative..

Users who are viewing this thread