The 2008 Beijing Olympics Thread

I think you'll find I came from all over the forum so...That doesn't really work? Unlucky mate. Come Back next time!

Anyway enough of him he doesn't deserve it.

I have a feeling England might actually be able to get some medals this year. We won't win it overall but we can certainly win some.Especially like the cycling!

Correction. Great Britain. Englands to crap to be in the Olympics by themselves:)

Australia play Serbia tonight in the Soccer. Hopefully the Olyroos can will it.

The Ceremony was amazing, best i have seen so far :hpraise

Go USA and India!!!

You guys actually liked the ceremony? It was terrible tbh, boring in many parts.

Sydney's was far far far far better.

Go USA and India!!!

You guys actually liked the ceremony? It was terrible tbh, boring in many parts.

Sydney's was far far far far better.

The whole thing before the parade was the best entertainment I've ever seen. Was absolutely amazing.

It's still a joke that China are hosting the Olympic Games, but the ceremony was fantastic! London in 2012 probably won't have half the budget that Beijing has had.

Anyway onto the real action, it's the only time you'll spend time watching a sport you have no interest in, in the other 50 weeks of the year.;)

Yeah I'm watching Women's handball at the moment. Angola v.s France, it's pretty close. The Opals (aussie B'Ball team) are beating Belarus easily.

This is the only time of every four years that I regret India's exclusionary obsession with cricket.

The ceromony is still going on for me :(

I think i'll have delayed feeds because of the whole timezone issue.

India has a good chance in mens doubles.

The ceromony is still going on for me :(

I think i'll have delayed feeds because of the whole timezone issue.

Mate the ceremony finished about 10 and a half hours ago.

Yeah, we might get a few medals in shooting too, but I'm more interested in watching the 16-year old swimmer Virdhawal Khade, even though he probably won't medal.

Users who are viewing this thread