the 500 kpbs internet speed

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys i have 500 kbps internet speed and often it takes some time to upload sites such as google. my school has same speed on internet but as soon u click a link it uploads so fast. i have norton internet security 2005 installed on my pc. May be becuz of that the internet pages often appear fast as compare to my school internet speed. is there anyway out.
what you guys say?
thanks

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
aryan_6668 said:
hi guys i have 500 kbps internet speed and often it takes some time to upload sites such as google. my school has same speed on internet but as soon u click a link it uploads so fast. i have norton internet security 2005 installed on my pc. May be becuz of that the internet pages often appear fast as compare to my school internet speed. is there anyway out.
what you guys say?
thanks
You are confusing me a bit here. its not upload, but download. First you said that Google and other sites takes time to come up on your computer, than you countered it by saying,"May be becuz of that the internet pages often appear fast as compare to my school internet speed". LOl, what does that mean and what way out!!!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Are you sure you have 500kbps. There is no way it will load that slow. Even when I was on 64k it didn't take long to load.

themuel1

International Coach
It could be because you have WAN and the school has LAN (which is faster). It may also to be to do with your computers specs.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Spyware is something that steals all your personal info. Anything you type, passwords, user names, credit card numbers! Its quite dangerous. Get Norton anti-virus and the google toolbar and spy sweeper. Run it daily and your almost immune to spyware and viruses.

Users who are viewing this thread