@ddrap14 according to @AsadRM :
322613.png

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Rumours circulating this may well be @PresidentEvil last TPCL/PCPL, just read in another thread some amazing guy outright asked the question.

Any truth to this? Apparently @PresidentEvil is not happy with the leadership of the Avengers and as such is bowing out of league simulations upon completion of this year’s tournament.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Rumours circulating this may well be @PresidentEvil last TPCL/PCPL, just read in another thread some amazing guy outright asked the question.

Any truth to this? Apparently @PresidentEvil is not happy with the leadership of the Avengers and as such is bowing out of league simulations upon completion of this year’s tournament.
2FC1C2C4-C014-48BB-98D8-98CC6B56DA11.jpeg

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I deny these nonsense rumors.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lmao! Just stating the rumours. Perhaps we can get some clarity when Sodium crawls out from under the bed.
I understand you are frustrated with the fact that I occupied your space under the bed. But don't worry, I assure you that it was just for cleaning the space for your return, you can crawl back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread