What should be the next tour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I am to update today's match. But oh well, I was a bit busy with some works, and that's why I couldn't do it today. Extremely sorry for that, people! I will update the match tomorrow as soon as possible. I promise.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ok no problem mate

King Cricket

International Coach
Pakistan VS Vipers

Hello and welcome everybody to this great stadium in Faisalabad where two top class ODI sides of the world, the ruthless Pakistan and the cool Venomous Vipers, will be up against each other today in this chilling contest for the ultimate ODI crown. Oh well, the match might be chilling but the weather certainly isn't. Boy! It's horribly hot here today! The players will have a real tough time in battling the heat out there as I see it.

01-17.jpg

02-17.jpg

03-17.jpg

04-17.jpg

As expected, the Pakistani skipper has chosen to bat first after winning the toss. Let's see now whether the Vipers prove to be poisonous enough to restrict the opposition to a low total.

05-17.jpg

06-17.jpg

07-17.jpg

08-16.jpg

2-4.jpg

Good job done by the Vipers here. They didn't let any decent partnership take place and bowled superbly throughout the innings. A number of Pak batsmen got good starts, but all of them failed to convert them to big scores, because of some extremely tight bowling. Of the Vipys, special mention may be made of Bladey, Sanjog, and Shalin- the guys who in a way stabbed the Pakistani middle order to death, which was the main reason behind this type of a collapse.
Oh well, the total does look quite small, and the Vipers are indeed in total control of the match now- but still, who knows, people? After all, the game's name is cricket. Funny things might happen in the second innings, and it might still turn out to be one thriller of a match; let's see......

09-16.jpg

10-16.jpg

11-15.jpg

3-3.jpg

14-13.jpg

15-10.jpg

Ah, bad luck for Pakistan! Just when it seemed that the Pakistani bowlers were slowly regaining the control of this match, thanks to their wonderful performance with the ball, as well as an extremely defensive batting by Gazelle, Gary came in, and spoilt their party by scoring a quickfire fifty which included one huge six, and six powerful fours. Well done to Gary! Really man, that was one terrific knock which came at the exact time! :clap Ashwin too deserves a mention here, as the things wouldn't have been this easy for the Vipers had he not played sensibly from the very beginning and scored that amazing century.

4-3.jpg

So, the Vipers are the winners of today! The opposition couldn't put up much of a contest, and it was Vipers, Vipers and only Vipers all the way. In the presentation ceremony, Ashwin deservingly was declared the Man of the Match.

Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye, folks. But don't worry, I will be back soon, people. Till then, ta ta and take care!

Last edited:

ashwiin

Club Cricketer
Superb bowling performance from Vipers.. Good batting by Wanderers and Gary.. Need to score at a better strike rate...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nice match is there any fixing with Ashwin scoring century... :p:p

sanjogmaiti

School Cricketer
well played ashwiin. you assured us the match and did not allow the bowlers effort in vain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread