The Great Cricket Videos Collection - Youtube Videos Linked.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am a bit confused here, the name of the thread is 'Sodium Videos', yet it contains links to channels that we know for a fact do not belong to @Sodium. I wouldve reported the entire thread but there is no single button to do so,

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off other peoples' work as your own. Obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

The above rule should apply here, its all okay to post links to you tube videos but misleading members into thinking these videos are yours is in direct violation of the forum rules! Can an admin or mod please change the thread title. Probably 'Great Cricketing Videos' will suffice!

@Sodium I dont think you did wrong knowingly but the integrity of this board is in question here!

the thread below the videos are made by the user, he posts them from his channel, this is the right way:
CricketBuffOne's Videos | Page 13 - Cricket Discussion on PlanetCricket Forums
I think you have not read the 1st post properly. I have clearly mentioned it as videos "collection" by me. I have not said that it is made by me or my own videos. Although, I am far happy to remove the links if its a breach of rule.

If it is misleading then I'll change the thread title to appropriate one.

S

Satan666

I think you have not read the 1st post properly. I have clearly mentioned it as videos "collection" by me. I have not said that it is made by me or my own videos. Although, I am far happy to remove the links if its a breach of rule.

If it is misleading then I'll change the thread title to appropriate one.

Thanks for remaining civil, all is well that ends well. Looking forward to some interesting stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Satan666

[DOUBLEPOST=1499521164][/DOUBLEPOST]Lmao wish we could see bowlers like this today

D

Deleted member 46200

Hmmmn, Interesting the letter of the law should be applied but may depend on the reason would Have been a very silly reason to get out and loose a valuable wicket. Can't believe the lack of communication do we know what happened... ?

S

Satan666

Hmmmn, Interesting the letter of the law should be applied but may depend on the reason would Have been a very silly reason to get out and loose a valuable wicket. Can't believe the lack of communication do we know what happened... ?

Can imagine Indian cotrol prevailed.

MrsPacman

School Cricketer
Edit - This is FP, and I now have to make sure we log out of accounts!

That's a textbook case used in training. In that case, Tendulkar had been off the field and was not entitled to bat when he would have been due to come in at the fall of the wicket.

Given the situation, under no mechanism of the law would Tendaulker have been given Out -Timed Out. The exception to this is if Sachin had waited the six minutes or so and come out, then he would have been open to it.

Regardless, had the South Africans appealed then the incoming batsmen would have been dismissed. Umpire Harper informed the South Africans of the situation, about the confusion and they chose not to appeal.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
^And peolple wonder why the laws are pedantic :)

On that, the main umpire in that match (dealing with that) was Max O'Connell.

My first ever match that I umpired was an U14 or U16 match. Grab the team sheets, flicking through it and see O'Connell pop up, I ask the kid if he's any relationship to Max O'Connell the former test umpire, his grandfather turns around and says 'Thats would be me'.

I knew with every bone of my rational self that he was there to watch his grandson, the emotional 'first gamer' was getting nervous that I was, at some level, being judged by a former test umpire...

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

There is much I want to add to this because the amount of hate and disdain meted out to Virat Kohli on this board is downright sickening and disgusting, an entire thread exists, the malady indeed runs deep.

I hope some watching this video realises what you think of arrogance and showmanship of Virat is really his passion for the game and standing up for his team at all times!

Users who are viewing this thread