• Good - Will be beneficial to PC.

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • Bad - Can't see it helping at all.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please post your honest opinions here about your feelings on having Planetcricket interviews. Nighty give this thread the go ahead as it was suggested in the Suggestions forum (duh!) so although I didn't suggest the idea, i'll see how everybody takes to it in this thread.

Basically, there will be a 'Nominations' thread where people can nominate and the vote for whatever members they want. Obviously there will have to be some requirement such as 2000 posts or something to be nominated first because we can't go interviewing Johnny One post every month can we? When the Interviewee is decided there will be a second thread called 'Question' whereby multiple questions (light-hearted of course!) are suggested to the interviewee and the best 15/20 are chosen and sent to the interviewee and he will answer them and put them in a third thread called 'Final Interviews' or something.

All this is off the top of my head so i'd like to see what the rest of PC thinks about this. Don't be shy to call it rubbish because that's why I want your honesty.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11215

You can interview me if you want im patchteam if that means anything.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'd like to see this tried, but I wouldn't agree with a requirement to be interviewed, like a minimum of 2000 posts. If you ask me, in the nominations thread people are going to post the names of long term members that they have heard of, if they have any sense.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
No lads don't suggest your name for interviewing yet because it won't even be happening if too many people don't want it. :)

skateboarder said:
I'd like to see this tried, but I wouldn't agree with a requirement to be interviewed, like a minimum of 2000 posts. If you ask me, in the nominations thread people are going to post the names of long term members that they have heard of, if they have any sense.

You can't be sure of that though Lee. There will always be some people who vote for their mates who have about 3 posts.

Did I just contradict myself back there? :p

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
evertonfan said:
Please post your honest opinions here about your feelings on having Planetcricket interviews. Nighty give this thread the go ahead as it was suggested in the Suggestions forum (duh!) so although I didn't suggest the idea, i'll see how everybody takes to it in this thread.
Don't pin this on me. It was just a suggestion! :p

JamesyJames3

International Coach
evertonfan said:
Cheers James. I'm sure everybody wants to interview your good self. ;)

Well. You can't get bigger and better than me, so you're right.

Anyway, goodluck with the next step. And roll on my, oh i mean the, first interview :)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
nightprowler10 said:
Don't pin this on me. It was just a suggestion! :p

Fine i'll just drop you from the Soakers team then. :p

What does everybody think the minimum requirement for being Interviewed should be? I like 2,000 posts.

1,500 maybe?

Bilal91

International Coach
very nice idea mate...like it...simple and original...i think the minimum post count should be...hmmm...1750...yup...

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
evertonfan said:
What does everybody think the minimum requirement for being Interviewed should be? I like 2,000 posts.

1,500 maybe?
Post count shouldn't matter. Posters will without doubt nominate someone who posts quality posts and is remembered for them.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I agree with Lee Matt, it's not like this is a playground and we're picking a football team based on who your mates are. It's a forum, and to be honest not many people have got mates with 2-3 posts, and if they did, it's not like there are a whole batch of them waiting to interfere with the interviewing by only nominating their friends.

Although if there is, I'm sure they are CIA funded and headed up by a lizard man from outerspace.

Users who are viewing this thread