Story The Journey Of Randy Red.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
[Yes Another Story, This Story will be different from all my other stories. I am planning in making a journey of one man like My 1st Story on PC. Instead of focusing on the Whole team, I am going to focus more on me and my Career in the Domestic team, since I don't like Cricket Coach which have my home side Barbados. I am going to play this Career story in ICC2008, a game which i find very Good to make stories. So with out any more wasting time, let's start.]

Name: Randy Red
A Very Defensive batsman.
I can Spin the Ball very big.

The Day I left school I had plans to Join a Cricket Club and one day play for the West Indies.
In Barbados, our Facilities are very poor. The club ground are not that big, and Cricket in my island is fading away as days goes by.

Many how play cricket, play for the Fun of it, some may ever go as far as playing for Barbados.
But getting pick for Barbados isn't easy, rank amount the top 4 best West Indies Domestic team, Getting into Barbados, you would not only need talent, but also money. Which unfortunately i don't have.

Playing for Club in Barbados the low league, we don't get pay for playing, but have to pay for playing.
which i couldn't afford, but i have tried.

After playing for 3-4 year in the club Cricket i have realize, it would be impossible for me to play for Barbados.

A Very Good friend of mine who came From England, Saw my Talent.
He was on Vacation. I never knew he was the coach of the Surrey Cricket Team. He was just appointed for the Team.

He talk it over to the Manager of Surrey on the phone.

The Manager had agree to take me in for a 1 year contract.
I Felt happen, England here all great Player play. where the Domestic game are not just playing for Fun, buy actually played for Dignity and Pride of the Nation. where the Facilities are top class.

Off to England I went to start a new Chapter of my Life.

LOL, another story, eriously how do you do 5 stories at once.

Good luck.

good luck with this story mate. good to see another personal story kutgw

Arrived In England
We Arrive In England early in the morning, After checking out and everything.
Oh yeh i forget my Friend name is John.
John Book me in a Hotel. He told me, he will return at Lunch time, so i can get fresh up and have Breakfast and maybe take a rest.
And he will meet me Later.

I sit on the Bed thinking to myself.
I am hoping I wouldn't disappoint the Manager.
rr1id4.jpg

Last edited:
i like the scenes from the movies. makes it look even better

p.s i would love if it was actually you on the bed.:eek: I would recommend a new camera:p

i like the scenes from the movies. makes it look even better

p.s i would love if it was actually you on the bed.:eek: I would recommend a new camera:p

Well i will have to keep buying new camera :D

Meeting with Surrey Manager.
1pm
A Knock on my Room door, I got up from the bed and Answer the Door.
It was John.

John told me it's time now to go and Meet the Manager. He have arrange a meeting with all the player who will be in the Team for this season.

I reached on Surrey Cricket ground.
and Enter by the Manager Office.

John went in.

I was scared As i didn't know what to say.

John came back out and told me to come in.

I Enter and say the manager of the Team.

He ask me my age, where i came from,etc.
until he give me a paper to sign. This Paper have a contract for Me to stay as a Member of Surrey team for 1 year.

I sign the contact.
John told me to come with him. It's time to meet all the Players, and get try to get to know them well, because for this season I will be spending my time with them.
And Training start tomorrow.

Practice for the Upcoming Match.

The County Championship Vs Lancashire.
I will have to train very hard to get my place in the Team.

When I got to the Net, i saw P Collins, former Player of West Indies and Barbados born.
I never meet Collins back at home, this is my first time seeing him in person.

Having chatted with all the team mate, all of them great me with a smile.

It's time for something serious.

As i give the bat and the coach, now told me I saw you back at home you were pretty good with the bat, now it's time to prove to me, that your really talented like what i saw in you back there.

As I stand in the net at the crease, P Collin will be bowling at me. I felt really good as I hit the 1st ball with the middle of the bat.
I continue to play all my shots. The Players were impressive with my batting ability

so wat was p collins like in person :p. lets hope you were good enough to make it into the team

Users who are viewing this thread