ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Zaha is a quality player, just needs to be given a chance at United.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
it comes down to the competition though. in todays game wingers aren't exactly hard to come by, if moyes wants a pacey, wide forward then he can pick one of a dozen players up.

khaleel

Club Captain
I'm not judging him this season. I know there were many reasons for him not playing, including maybe @Lee1981's :P , but what I wanted to convey was, why buy him in the first place?? It's a bit like Chelsea, who bought Matic, sold him and bought him back for a higher price. I certainly would not like that to happen.

So that people would say he's planning for the future.

I'd say planning for the future would be playing more youngsters in the first team. We lost some real talent in the recent past, with Pogba and Tunicliffe (I know he's not great, but it's for the sake of the argument) being bad business. They were the type of midfielders we have been looking for for years at a stretch now. Pogba falling out is another story though. And Fellaini has been no good signing either.

----------

A slight ray of hope after today's match. Rooney can certainly lead the attack from up front!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
But that actually seems to be why he bought him. And it worked, you kept hearing about how he is planning for the future, only because he bought Zaha.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
But that actually seems to be why he bought him. And it worked, you kept hearing about how he is planning for the future, only because he bought Zaha.
Ferguson bought Zaha. Moyes seems to have wasted him. I haven't heard much about him planning for the future, everything he's doing seems to be short term at the moment.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Ferguson bought Zaha. Moyes seems to have wasted him. I haven't heard much about him planning for the future, everything he's doing seems to be short term at the moment.

I am referring to Ferguson completely in that post.

Zaha was a huge overpay and a waste of money. He was never that good, so inconsistent in the Championship and nowhere near Man Utd level (though I guess now he is at their level).

P Squared

International Coach
Zaha was a huge overpay and a waste of money. He was never that good, so inconsistent in the Championship and nowhere near Man Utd level (though I guess now he is at their level).

Nowhere near now as well, he wasnt even good enough for our reserves' first XI, was on the bench in the last game he played for them before he went out on loan.

He hasnt been 'wasted' in any sense of the word, he's not good enough, plain and simple. We shouldnt be playing someone just because he was bought for big money, when there are clearly loads of other players in the squad better than him in his position.

And he was sent out on loan after 6 months when it became clear as day he wouldnt make it. So much for wasting him.

Users who are viewing this thread